RINGO is a TROLL DOUCHE CANOE on every website

Carwhore

The whole situation is fucked up but not turning the heat up so little puppies can survive is a little fucked. Then ratting someone out for "harboring puppies" little low.

i wont say too much since i wasnt there and dont know both sides of it - but i doubt the heat could have been that big of an issue...the puppies did fine im assuming anyways...and honestly, if it was that big of a concern he could have gotten a space heater that plugs into the wall for them...i know i have backup plans for my pets that need heat, i even got a power inverter for my truck so i can power heat lamps in my truck if we lose power over the winter...if he cared about the puppies he could have kept them warm

and really...i would report someone too if they had a bunch of puppies and dumped them on me to take care of them

i wont say too much since i wasnt there and dont know both sides of it - but i doubt the heat could have been that big of an issue...the puppies did fine im assuming anyways...and honestly, if it was that big of a concern he could have gotten a space heater that plugs into the wall for them...i know i have backup plans for my pets that need heat, i even got a power inverter for my truck so i can power heat lamps in my truck if we lose power over the winter...if he cared about the puppies he could have kept them warm

and really...i would report someone too if they had a bunch of puppies and dumped them on me to take care of them

didnt dump em on her... she didnt help regardless oh well i only know the one side also. guess ill just go back to calling her ugly and fat. I know thats truee.

Im biting im biting please resurect this thread :p Btw gen noone likes you your fat and ugly and have no respect for friends.

Have you looked in the mirror lately. The majority of the people who post on here a lot have met me and know me fairly well. Good call on the pic though I am a star wars fan.

The whole situation is fucked up but not turning the heat up so little puppies can survive is a little fucked. Then ratting someone out for "harboring puppies" little low.

Are you fucking kidding me. The puppies were born this summer. There was nothing to do with not turning on the heat. He damn well knew that I was working full time and going to classes. I didn't rat him out for having the puppies, my parents own the house and my mom found out when she came to visit and saw izzy pregnant. Flat out lying to the owner of the house that you are living in about not keeping puppies is a horrible thing to do especially if you are habitually late with rent. He is lucky that we didn't go after him for damages caused by the dogs and unpaid rent. He left Izzy here one weekend while he went to Chicago to fuck around. Telling your roommate that you are leaving and that someone needs to take care of the pregnant dog who can't even walk up the stairs is usually something someone who truly loves their pets does. That dog was just a money maker for him. He would rather go out and get his dick went then put in the time to take care of the dogs properly which is why one of the puppies died. Don't fucking blame me for not being able to take care of YOUR pet.

• Upvote 1

Are you fucking kidding me. The puppies were born this summer. There was nothing to do with not turning on the heat.

lulz, i didnt even think about that...it was a hot fuckin summer too

and didnt know one of the puppies died...thats shitty, should have just let me have it, i would have taken care of it instead of letting it kick the bucket...heck, if he would have taken care of it himself he coulda sold the thing...he pretty much flushed 2-3k down the toilet for no reason

lulz, i didnt even think about that...it was a hot fuckin summer too

and didnt know one of the puppies died...thats shitty, should have just let me have it, i would have taken care of it instead of letting it kick the bucket...heck, if he would have taken care of it himself he coulda sold the thing...he pretty much flushed 2-3k down the toilet for no reason

eh from what I know, at best he could pull $500 from one of those pups and even then you'd have to know little to nothing about english bulldogs to spend that much on one of them

eh from what I know, at best he could pull $500 from one of those pups and even then you'd have to know little to nothing about english bulldogs to spend that much on one of them

were they ragged and diseased or something?

$500 for an english bulldog is cheap as fuck, my girls uncle paid $4500 for his

were they ragged and diseased or something?

$500 for an english bulldog is cheap as fuck, my girls uncle paid $4500 for his

no akc papers, care didn't seem to be there, no medical or breeding history. I honestly thought about grabbing one but there were too many uncertainties. Plus it wasn't exactly the greatest time for me to be getting a puppy even though it was my all time favorite breed