RINGO is a TROLL DOUCHE CANOE on every website

Carwhore

Cant we all just get along and and sing Kumbia and spoon? This ill will towards fellow riders is just as bad as not waving to fellow riders. You people really disapoint me, I think its time to delete my account and sell my bike if this is the brotherhood to be expected.

i love you

Did he flap his wings when he won? Or did he just try to sell his dog that he doesn't have time for but wants money "donated" to help cover his costs, or was it the tuning by the World Champ from Italy or wherever?

Funny thing is, I bet he things this is great that we are talking about him again because actually, he won. He didn't even have to troll to get a response out of us, dangit.

:D:bow: no you win for figuring this out

That's about all anyone over there races also. :lol:

You're really not missing much. The highlights were already posted here, and they banned him already. A shame really. They should've let him stick around for some fun.

i get unbanned on the 3rd and i plan a comeback

My guess is the mid 11 sec pass. The other pass was aborted based on the mph. Look at the 1/8th mile times. Based on those it could be either one.

I actually do run high 10's i cant remember what bullshit i posted on here that i said i actually ran. That run i was messin with my buddy eric who just got his fz1. Even though now hes totalled it and just started walking again :(

Ringo, see man, I knew you were out there and knew you would find this thread, so I already said you would win. Now I can't wait to sit back and catch back up on this thread tomorrow at work.... I just hope that it lives up to my expectations tomorrow.

Please everyone, let the fun begin.

I'm guessing he logged in when he saw this thread, subscribed with email updates and logged out. This way he can keep up on the thread while looking as if he isn't.

Well, that's what I would do if there were entertaining threads about me. :dunno:

good fucking idea. but no i would rather partake.

The other day, his FB said his employer was "Zoombezi Bay" as a lifeguard. So within a day or two he went from lifeguard to CEO. Damn. lol

Its actually listed ceo for a while. i just took off the zoombezi thing cause i forgot about... dk how to prove this but its the truth.

Ringo, see man, I knew you were out there and knew you would find this thread, so I already said you would win. Now I can't wait to sit back and catch back up on this thread tomorrow at work.... I just hope that it lives up to my expectations tomorrow.

Please everyone, let the fun begin.

idk man trolling here isnt as fun anymore people are actually pretty cool..

troll2.jpg

gamer%20chick.jpg

OH hi gen, and if you really wanna talk shit to me lol. Since everyone here loves pets so much why dont you tell everyone here what you did when my good friend was living with you and had his puppies at the house.

• Upvote 1

you wont win that one bud...lol theres actually a thread around here somewhere detailing that entire situation with those puppies...granted its only from her perspective and not both sides, but theres some of the stuff that is obviously messed up

This^^^

you wont win that one bud...lol theres actually a thread around here somewhere detailing that entire situation with those puppies...granted its only from her perspective and not both sides, but theres some of the stuff that is obviously messed up

The whole situation is fucked up but not turning the heat up so little puppies can survive is a little fucked. Then ratting someone out for "harboring puppies" little low.