RINGO is a TROLL DOUCHE CANOE on every website

Carwhore

I'm guessing he logged in when he saw this thread, subscribed with email updates and logged out. This way he can keep up on the thread while looking as if he isn't.

Well, that's what I would do if there were entertaining threads about me. :dunno:

Me thinks Casper should check his settings and report back to us.

The other day, his FB said his employer was "Zoombezi Bay" as a lifeguard. So within a day or two he went from lifeguard to CEO. Damn. lol

Summers over so the team girls are back in HS so he has to try and impress the cougars now.

Just got done with my stage 3 weight reduction on my unicorn. Now its basically a skeleton, muscles and carbon fiber for skin. Also its oatmeal injected and runs rough shawed all over my 32 acre dental floss farm at .999999999 the speed of light.

Just got done with my stage 3 weight reduction on my unicorn. Now its basically a skeleton, muscles and carbon fiber for skin. Also its oatmeal injected and runs rough shawed all over my 32 acre dental floss farm at .999999999 the speed of light.

But how far can you go on a tank?:D

Mileage is of no consequence when you live for speed and try to give everyone you see top gun-style high fives. I live on the razor's edge man, just one step from dying, a quarter mile at a time, and a bunch of other cliche shit. I eat raw meat and shit vegetables, I'm a fucking beast! Lol

Mileage is of no consequence when you live for speed and try to give everyone you see top gun-style high fives. I live on the razor's edge man, just one step from dying, a quarter mile at a time, and a bunch of other cliche shit. I eat raw meat and shit vegetables, I'm a fucking beast! Lol

This explains your screen name. :D

Why must people hate on my name when they don't even know what it means...here's a hint: it doesn't refer to me. Maybe it was a poor choice in retrospect...maybe it makes people think I'm some douche rod who thinks he's a bad-ass that crushes skulls....oh well. I think you can all give up on ringo, if he was gonna bite he would have by now...maybe you're fishing with the wrong bait...

Why must people hate on my name when they don't even know what it means...here's a hint: it doesn't refer to me. Maybe it was a poor choice in retrospect...maybe it makes people think I'm some douche rod who thinks he's a bad-ass that crushes skulls....oh well. I think you can all give up on ringo, if he was gonna bite he would have by now...maybe you're fishing with the wrong bait...

wolf2.jpg