RINGO is a TROLL DOUCHE CANOE on every website

Carwhore

found this while doing my weekly troll on CR

Ringo and Phil

Ok this is real callout, anytime this week.

MY 1997 pos honda

vs.

Phil's gtp or gto whatever he is gonna lie about.

50 bucks

dig or roll up to him.

Are you gonna bitch out ?

Idk man, a carbed honda may be a lil difficult, but I'm sure I can still hold my own. I may not even have to bring the dd out for this, may just bring the huffy. Can we up the bet to say.... $200???
How about 2 grand
your retarted... ive been talking this whole time and you have yet to research my name, i have a fucking 1997 HONDA blackbird 1100xx with a full akra exhaust and a dyno jet, plus a tune by a british world champion, plus nos which i can put back on at anytime. I run mid 9's you stupid POS now take your big mouth and your tail and walk away with them both between your legs.

i love phil lol.

i have no doubt he would find a way to win that race. i can see him rolling up on antwons bike or something :lol:

i cant believe that goat is still kicking with all the problems it has haha...i bet he blows it up before the end of the year

and last time ringo posted about drag racing on here he was saying he ran 10 something (with no timeslip, and questionable 60's etc), now its "nos" and 9s?

Edited by Steve Butters

really though, you shouldnt have made this thread....he came back looking for attention by bumping one of his old threads, and nobody responded to it so i thought it was a good sign that we werent feeding the troll anymore...now you just gave him more reason to stir up more drama here....with winter rolling in were gonna have enough drama without bringing him back around

i love phil lol.

i have no doubt he would find a way to win that race. i can see him rolling up on antwons bike or something :lol:

i cant believe that goat is still kicking with all the problems it has haha...i bet he blows it up before the end of the year

and last time ringo posted about drag racing on here he was saying he ran 10 something (with no timeslip, and questionable 60's etc), now its "nos" and 9s?

It's all in the tune man....all in the tune. :)

Did you just say "TROLL DOUCHE CANOE" ? :lol: wtf is that? :lol:

really though, you shouldnt have made this thread....he came back looking for attention by bumping one of his old threads, and nobody responded to it so i thought it was a good sign that we werent feeding the troll anymore...now you just gave him more reason to stir up more drama here....with winter rolling in were gonna have enough drama without bringing him back around

I could use some better reading on here honestly. I'd like to see him fight again on here. :cool:

At first I was like :nono:

Then I was like :lol:

Now I'm like :popcorn:

:lol: LMAO! This literally made me chuckle when reading. Nice.

It's all in the tune man....all in the tune. :)

:lol:

Unfortunately, I've recently met a ringo-esque character. He is always talking about how much faster his slightly tuned zx-12 is than practically anything. It's difficult to listen to anything he says concerning motorcycles without calling him out.

:popcorn: