Powder Coating

Meanie

Performance Powder Coating just did an excellent job for me.

Search my threads for info

I'll look into it, but if a forum member does it on the side i'd rather give them the money. It's small parts and only 2 of them.

where I work we've been getting all of our parts powder coated from our factory, but you can rub it off with lacquer thinner. if all powder coat is like that I wouldn't want it.

it even chips off easily.

I was very sad to see this because our products used to have a great paint on them from PPG that held up significantly better than this stuff is.

with that said, you might be better off with actual paint.

must be from harbor freight lol. I don't know who's doing it or with what brand but it's shitty for sure. if you bend the metal it cracks and flakes off.

you couldn't torch the ppg paint off. it wouldn't even scratch if you ran a sharp edge of another piece over it.

Edited by serpentracer

If it is small parts you might consider shipping.

Rick's Powder coating in Memphis is a huge place that focuses on bikes & cars. Super cheap prices & excellent quality. He has done numerous stuff for me. Great attention to detail.

Last project was a set of 17X8 aluminum wheels off a car. All four sandblasted & powdercoated for $200 total.

http://www.rickspowdercoating.net/#overview

If it is small parts you might consider shipping.

Rick's Powder coating in Memphis is a huge place that focuses on bikes & cars. Super cheap prices & excellent quality. He has done numerous stuff for me. Great attention to detail.

Last project was a set of 17X8 aluminum wheels off a car. All four sandblasted & powdercoated for $200 total.

http://www.rickspowdercoating.net/#overview

I've heard good things about them as well

I'll look into it, but if a forum member does it on the side i'd rather give them the money. It's small parts and only 2 of them.

+1 for Performance Powder Coating , I had him do some Rims for me . Jason does great work and he is a member on here too . he goes by procoater