iphone 4s bluetooth - which one do you use?

Gino

While I am waiting for the phones to arrive, I thought I should look into a new bluetooth set. I am on the phone constantly for work and need something that has good battery life. I really liked my Motorola H730, that is until it stopped charging. But the battery was great and I really like the flipping boom to turn it on/off.

Which bluetooth do you use with your iphone? does it do the text to speech thing? how long does the battery last?

a Mazda 3, it does speech to text, battery lasts about 2 hours or so after you run out of gas. Kind of large and a bit expensive for a bluetooth headset but I bet none of your friends can drive people places with their bluetooth headset!

Jawbone Icon Hero. at least 2hrs of continuous talk time, often use it to listen to tunes as well as for the phone, supports being paired with two devices simultaneously, allows you to switch between two connected devices at will.

I don't don't have an iPhone, but I have a plantronixs pro, that works very well and seems to have a long standby time. I'm not a big talker, it is noise cancelling and light weight. In the semi we use a blue parrot it lasts like 10 hrs or something of straight talk time. I have uconnect in my pickup and love it.