2002 Honda CBR954RR - $6500

Casper

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/172641644.html

Reply to: sale-172641644@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-06-17, 6:54PM EDT

I'm reluctantly selling my bike because I want to get into supermoto and unfortunately to do that I must sell this bike. I bought it used 2 years ago with about 4000 miles on the clock. This bike has been very good to me and I've kept it well maintained. It is all stock with the exception of -1F/+2R gearing, stainless brake lines front and rear, custom made undertail, yellow emblem overlays, flush signals, frame sliders, and swingarm spools. It currently has a set of Pirelli Diablo Strada tires that have barely been broken in. The bike has 17,2XX miles on it and the 16000 mile service (including valve inspection) has been completed. I'm definitely going to miss this bike but I want to try something different. The bike has never been crashed or abused in any way, rides smooth and very fast. Its ready to go and needs absolutely nothing. The bike is located just north of Columbus, OH. Delivery is negotiable within a reasonable distance, I would rather not ship. Asking $6500 obo

Call 630-841-5366, leave message