walking dead season two

kawi kid

No electricity = no cell service

Bearer of the bad news... Most of your analog sites that are still in operation.... Dont work the way you might think they work... :D

Your more advanced towers that carry your digital and 2G 3G 4G LTE (which does not even exist yet, so I feel for those that are paying for it)... would go down, then come back up... on voice operation only...

for long while actually. The only thing that would not be working is the beacons and the interior lights and A/C units. :D Just a FYI for those that dont deal with these everyday. :cool:

I should state from my end. As long as the main offices are working... Your cell (voice grade) should be working reguardless).

The day after watching this episode I was setting in the lobby of our office and noticed a man or zombie walking over by the park. He walked just like a zombie and I was starting to get exited. Then I saw him take a puff of a cigarette and realized he was just one of Chillicothe's doped up VA Patients, that just got off the bus.

It's the wrong time of the year to walking around like that!

• Upvote 1

So was anybody else saying jump in the damn hummer and run the walkers down?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I was saying jump in the crusier and run them down? The hummer had fabric doors.

Actually could have been exciting if the hummer had a deuce on top of it... That would have been awesome!

Why run all the way to the FEMA trailer for supplies and not look in the ambulance that's right beside you?

Also ithink its a bit much to drag out finding the girl for going on the third episode. There better be some real good excuse why. And T-dog what's his deal. He hasn't done anything since last season. Just kill him off he basically adds nothing to the story. It seems that there are alot of loose ends and some things they just dwell to long on.

I do like the show I think they just need to move it along.

Why run all the way to the FEMA trailer for supplies and not look in the ambulance that's right beside you?

Also ithink its a bit much to drag out finding the girl for going on the third episode. There better be some real good excuse why. And T-dog what's his deal. He hasn't done anything since last season. Just kill him off he basically adds nothing to the story. It seems that there are alot of loose ends and some things they just dwell to long on.

I do like the show I think they just need to move it along.

I agree with most of that but I found this episode very dry and I am losing intrest in it.