So who rode this weekend? Where'd you go? How was it?

SWing'R

I'll start!

Buddy of mine and I just got in from riding 56 thru Hocking to Athens,

then 13 from Athens up to 70 then slab back to cbus.

Was really nice being out, haven't rode much this season. Weather was

perfect. I think everyone that was out was really ecstatic to be out because

I was getting "The Wave" from bikes all day, even cruisers and even on divided highways!

You almost never get the wave from bikes on the other side of the highway :p

Our ride was "uneventful" (thats always good) and fairly timid cause was got

stuck behind about a dozen harleys and a corvette all the way from the start

of the hocking area to 93 then we got stuck behind a couple cars thru some of

the best parts of 13. Still fun!

I logged 203miles.

The wife and I rode to Toronto on Thursday, and back on Saturday. Almost 1k miles round trip. Went to the Hockey Hall of Fame on Friday, I think we spent a few hours in there. It was a good long distance test for the scooter which did very well considering it's only a 250.

I took it to Cambridge on Friday for work. Although mostly slab this time, it was an enjoyable ride. Love this weather! I think my long distance days need to be on-hold until I get some new tires on her. 9000 miles on the stock Battleaxes. Spongebob squaretires over here.

I went down to the Hocking Hills also,the fall colors are looking good.I stayed on some of the lesser know roads because the main roads were packed.But I had to do 374,I love that road and it wasn't too awful crowded.

There are some really colorful vistas on the lower end of Thompson Ridge Rd off of 374.Illsboro-Ceder Falls and Chapel Ridge were pretty colorful,and Big Pine is always one of my favorite fall colors rides.

Came home on freshly paved 668,that was fun.

Edited by drc32-0

Went to the fishing shack in beautiful Beverly Ohio for the weekend. Rode 83, 313, 285, 78, 260, 26 & 60 among others. Nice weekend of riding and partying with my friends and a bunch of local bubbys.

The town had a chili cook-off which they took as a good excuse to throw a huge street party, complete with big tv's to watch the dismal buckeyes game on.

Started at 8am sat took pretty much back/random roads (including a 3 mile dirt/ gravel road by accident, not fun on a r6) to parkersburg WV. Quick lunch at Rax (awesome). Hopped back into Ohio and got on 555 all the way to 70. Slabbed it to st rt 158 and took back roads home. Around 300 miles total. Beautiful day

Worked and played with the quad friday afternoon...my son championship football game sat(they lost 12-8)then dinner (Outback)and a movie Transformers 3...today I went on Greg's Fall Leaf ride...2 hour nap and now im at work till 7am

I messed around Ceasers Creek area. I used NinjaNick's route from an earlier post.

1st Stretch

2nd stretch on the way back with some loops

I'm pretty sure i spotted him and someone on a white bike while i was pulling out of the Spillway Party Store on the corner of Oregonia rd. and N. Clarksville rd. If it was you i tried to stay up with you as it seemed we were on the same route but trying to read my chicken scratch directions taped to the tank and looking for my next turn kinda slowed me down.

It's a good route and pretty much local. I hope to do it again before the end of the year.

Rode a few short shorts this weekend. Twice to Chilli, and Sun we rode down to Jimbo's for some eats. But they were out of hamburger! Seems over 1000 visited the place Sat and they went through over 300 lbs of burger! We had to settle for pulled pork, but man that was still good. Took the long way back, turn here, turn there, go down a stretch, turn there.....until we made it back to Circleville. What a glorious day!

Hope everyone made it home safe.

Sat, came up on someone on a Valky sitting at the corner of Kingston Pike and 56 about 11 am or so. Nice bike. Never knew they were 6 bangers. The guy had a 276 (I think that was the road number) sticker on the back of his helmet. Him and another bike went south on 56, we swung onto Kingston Pike headed for Chilli. I wondered if it was anyone from here....

Edited by ohiomike

I wanted to go ride but my bike now has the race body and my rain tires are still mounted up. It is hard but I guess I will just have to wait until next spring until I have a street bike again

Took my longest ride so far. I just learned to ride in August and have spent a lot of time on short trips around the county to learn. Saturday though I rode for over 80 miles. Doesn't seem like a lot, but was an accomplishment for me. Especially since my wife and I share a 250 Rebel which I am a little cramped up on.

Went to the fishing shack in beautiful Beverly Ohio for the weekend. Rode 83, 313, 285, 78, 260, 26 & 60 among others. Nice weekend of riding and partying with my friends and a bunch of local bubbys.

The town had a chili cook-off which they took as a good excuse to throw a huge street party, complete with big tv's to watch the dismal buckeyes game on.

good riding good party but I shoud have :guitar: harder but cuz of :beating::popo:for the after :zx10r:

Looks like everybody for the most part enjoyed the perfect weather! Props!

I was out Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Friday was just work and ride around after. Remembering just going to and from work is 100 miles. On the bike :D In the car :cry:. This was on the bike so :D

Saturday was my only Kinzua ride this year :nono: with a friend who has never ridden outside of a 100 mile radius of his house. Big step and a great ride.

Today was a trip to a cemetery I've been talking about for a while. Revolutionary War pretty darn old. Way off the beaten path.

Might of accumulated 700 miles total. I don't keep track anymore.

I messed around Ceasers Creek area. I used NinjaNick's route from an earlier post.

1st Stretch

2nd stretch on the way back with some loops

I'm pretty sure i spotted him and someone on a white bike while i was pulling out of the Spillway Party Store on the corner of Oregonia rd. and N. Clarksville rd. If it was you i tried to stay up with you as it seemed we were on the same route but trying to read my chicken scratch directions taped to the tank and looking for my next turn kinda slowed me down.

It's a good route and pretty much local. I hope to do it again before the end of the year.

Oh shit! That was you! We took a left because I wanted to take a break at the HighSchool down the road there. Wish I knew that was you, we would've ignored your directions and showed you around instead. :cool: That was xtremef4i who is from TROY as well that was with me on his red/white Honda. That sucks we missed eachother, but there was no way of knowing.

Clarksville road that we all turned right on is one of my favorites btw. I grew up on those roads in HS.

If you want company, hit me up a few days before sometime.

Edited by NinjaNick