Bens' Helmets, thumbs up OR.net!

buildit

Simple story. With the addition of the thread for used gear and free to a good home, I was able to hook up with Casper about two kids size helmets he had. The helmets weren't for me but for some kids on the street who are learning to ride on some pit bikes but only had one helmet between them. It's stuff like this that should make everyone feel good about being associated with Ohio Riders. :bow: Simple actions making a big difference! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCKk8wXoDYc

• Upvote 2

Ben is gay but atleast he has a good heart

:lol: odd, he said the same thing about you. ;):eharmony:

Honestly this wasn't anyone throwing themselves in front of a train but from a small gesture I think he made a big difference for those kids.

It is awsome that you guys helped these kids to learn the ropes of riding.

Thanks, it just worked out so well that Casper had those helmets and I knew someone in need. I think the thread worked well and is proof that all this bandwidth isn't wasted on which oil is best threads. :lol:

Thanks, it just worked out so well that Casper had those helmets and I knew someone in need. I think the thread worked well and is proof that all this bandwidth isn't wasted on which oil is best threads. :lol:

It is good to see stuff like this. The good things don't get as much "press".

BTW, which oil is best?

I think it's pretty fucking awesome. Such a little gesture that has the potential to make an exponential difference...

P.S. Ben's still a dik

But I like you. :o
Nothing so ghey like a mushroom stamp for x-mas. There's all the proof anyone will ever need about Casper's orientation. Besides, we all already know he's fathering Kawi's kid anyway.

:D

My kid is already taller than Kawi, so that's a negative ghostrider.