Bazzaz Systems for the 05-06

EvilTwin

What up my old friends, so as some of you know I'm an R&D tech for Bazzaz now, and huge fan of the 636. Which is why it bugs me that my company doesn't have a system for either generation. So finally I convinced my GM that if I could get five people to pre-order a system for the 05-06 ZX-6R that he would let me bring in a C model to develop our system on.

So, if you want a Bazzaz system; we offer just fuel control, fuel control with quick shift, and fuel control with quick shift and traction control, as well as some other add-on goodies. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you more details.

And if you have a B model 636, don't worry, I'm developing that system on my track bike in my spare time, so that will be available eventually as well.

+1 for Bazzaz. I wish they made fuel controllers for the older sport bikes. Anytime you have a bike with 2 fuel injectors per cylinder you want to run a bazzaz if you do not already have a power commander. Makes for a better tune when you can control both sets of injectors instead of 1 set.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright if anyone is interested in pre-odering, my GM finally explain how the pre-ordering thing works exactly. You call us and tell us what system you want, we get all your info, including your credit card info, and we won't charge your card until we ship the unit to you. And we'll call you before we do that to make sure you still want it.

So get your orders in, or I'll never get to develop a system for the 636!

• 3 weeks later...