F/S: ST Tires

armith

EDIT 11/11/11: Just need to get rid of them.. all tires FREE.. will be gone one way or another by Tuesday 11/15.

I have some Metzeler Z6 Roadtecs (NOT INTERACT MODEL) I'm looking to get rid of. I normally keep the last set of tires for spares if I get a flat. Unfortunately, a little hoarding later I've got a pile of tires.

Front is 120/60/17

Rear 160/60/17

3 fronts and 1 rear (maybe 2 rears if someone wants a freebie)

Ideally I'd like to sell the 1 front/rear as a pair as they are in decent shape with only about 6k miles.. but at this point they're going in the trash if I don't get rid of them.

In all cases the tires are fairly squared down the center as these tires were used while I would commute all straight boring flat slab.

Also I have a set of Pirelli Angel ST (same sizes) with about 4500 miles on them.. Also squared down the center a little but if anyone is in need I'd be willing to part with them..

Pickup preferred or meetup or delivery negotiable.

about 10k miles.. still good clean scrub if you need a tire in a bind.. FREE

FrontTire4206.jpg

about 8k miles.. squared in the middle but good wear on the edges no cupping..FREE

FrontTire2607.jpg

set has about 8k miles.. Wanted fresh rubber for Deals Gap trip.. maybe 30% tread left.. FREE

FrontTire2608.jpg

RearTire0308.jpg

Z6Pair.jpg

Edited by armith

• 1 month later...