Not that I'm counting...... (Cleveland MC Show Afterparty)

MidgetTodd

^ good thing they took pics for you kawi as much of the night might have been a blacked out blur LOL! And +1 on the $5 pitchers again. Those pitchers make great cups don't they Casper.

actually i havent really got real drunk there. last year was the first year we stayed and the year before that i didnt drink cuz i just had my knee operation.

• 3 weeks later...

If you plan on going make sure you get your room booked quick I know that hotel is usually filled by the end of november. All hotel info can be found in the first post along with how to get the group discount.

If you want to get your tickets early go to this website put in the promo code paint and you can get a 1 day ticket for $11 plus a $1 service fee. A better promo code may come out later but I am almost positive this is what we paid last year.

Found this too which will be featured at the show and i think its pretty cool. http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/4CEO46KJL8?pid=ugcYdH95_AsbpClUvQo4QKh1LpE1KF_K