Not that I'm counting...... (Cleveland MC Show Afterparty)

MidgetTodd

holy inside joke thread!

every year DTC has the big party at buddy's in Brunswick the weekend of the motorcycle show. Its a shit show of awesome every year. I was only there a couple hours last year and it was phenomenal even if I missed all the real good fun

every year DTC has the big party at buddy's in Brunswick the weekend of the motorcycle show. Its a shit show of awesome every year. I was only there a couple hours last year and it was phenomenal even if I missed all the real good fun

Thanks! I'm closer, now I just need to figure out the "DTC" acronym :)

"the motorcycle show" refers to the big one at the IX center every February?

So is this big party usually on Saturday night? What days do you usually book a room for?

Thanks! I'm closer, now I just need to figure out the "DTC" acronym :)

"the motorcycle show" refers to the big one at the IX center every February?

DTC= Dysfunctional Traveling Circus. Fonzie and Sams ghey love child that is full of greatness.

And yes the IMS at IX last weekend in Jan

So is this big party usually on Saturday night? What days do you usually book a room for?

Sat night