Not that I'm counting...... (Cleveland MC Show Afterparty)

MidgetTodd

I really can't wait til next year already

This year's was the DTC "End of the World" afterparty. If we survive 12/21... I think we'll call next year's the "On Borrowed Time" afterparty! :lol:

Full Throttle Saloon's got nuthin' on us... We had several dancing midgets, anatomically correct "blow up" midgets, karaoke, Girls Gone Wild, mullets galore, & a costumed crazy. I am surprised BabyDoll never showed though... I thought that's what the fb acct was all about... Building some intrigue before her reintroduction into the "wild"

If you guys wanted to do the easy rider show you can have the after party at Columbus gold. Ohio's #5 biggest slut is a stripper there .

Ahhh... That's where I recognized her from :lol:

I thought GGW was for amateurs, not professionals :confused:

:nono: I hope not.... I don't remember anything after trying to Line dance with Count wackula and Fonz.
hope it wasnt me I dont remember but I found a pix of dry hump gump :monkey:after bar party at taco bell pissing by the door beforpicture.php?albumid=859&pictureid=15281&thumb=1 blond dry hump time & then passing out on floor by heater on my phone

hope it wasnt me I dont remember but I found a pix of dry hump gump :monkey:after bar party at taco bell pissing by the door beforpicture.php?albumid=859&pictureid=15281&thumb=1 blond dry hump time & then passing out on floor by heater on my phone

:lol: too bad no one snapping a picture of Tim slipping on my urine soaked bumper. :)

^the count had a good pick up line for MJ

Oh... that was early in the night too... wasn't drunk enough to do anything but turn around and walk away. He called me a princess in an italian/luigi voice and asked me for a kiss.... then later he said something like "i'm gonna write sweet meat on this name tag bc my last name is sweet." . :cool:

Did anyone catch a look at MJ's toes, they look like fingers. I bet they would fit in a pair of gloves.

that's fucking weird. You have some sort of a foot fetish?

:lol: I vaguely remember this conversation... I think.

Mine are the same way. If we ever have kids they will be returning the trees....

:lol::lol: wow.

You were there? I must have missed ya!

me neither.

I had a laugh when someone tried to convince me that their friend ( who was not casper) owned OR and therefore I should get with them... even after I was like "no he doesn't" he insisted that he did.... then I thought, I must look like a huge nerd that trying to convince me to get with someone consists of trying to convince me that they own a website. :)

I had a laugh when someone tried to convince me that their friend ( who was not casper) owned OR and therefore I should get with them... even after I was like "no he doesn't" he insisted that he did.... then I thought, I must look like a huge nerd that trying to convince me to get with someone consists of trying to convince me that they own a website. :)

AAAHAHAHAHA, I know who that was. :D