Not that I'm counting...... (Cleveland MC Show Afterparty)

MidgetTodd

IMS and Buddys After Party Jan 28

*** Updated Info ***

Discount code BS2012 for $4.00 off: http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=85960

I would highly recommend people start booking rooms now because that hotel fills up quick that weekend.

Quality Inn

1435 S. Carpenter Rd. , Brunswick, OH, US, 44212

• Phone: (330) 273-1112

Midget Todd got us a group rate:

I blocked off 15 rooms under ohioriders so get to calling peeps and let em know you are with OR to get group rate

$73

The shindig after the show will be at:

Buddy's Bar

2126 Pearl Road

Brunswick, OH 44212

Friendly reminder, Buddy's has a $20 minimum for credit cards. Keep that in mind.

And the same disclaimer from last year and the year before still applies:

This is a DTC Members & Friends event... NOT an O.R sponsored one, even though some of the planning is taking place on here, & there is some cross-membership. DTC are the 1%'ers of O.R :D

Sooo... What does this mean to you?? :dunno:

Straight up people.... DTC's a fun lovin' group of laid back goofballs. We enjoy each other's company, distasteful raunchy jokes, & havin' a good time with lots of laughs. Just ask anyone who partied with us last year if they had a good time. Our Golden Rule.... "Treat Others as You Want to be Treated"

Pretty Simple

We're not the best/fastest riders.... so if you're Ricky Racer & are gonna get drunk & start braggin' about how much bestest you are than everyone else.... GTFO

If you're a pathological liar & feuding with umpteen people on the board right now.... GTFO

If you're constantly startin' drama & bullshit with others.... GTFO

If you're not sure what I'm saying applies to you.... Then it probably does

Bottom line.... I'd rather have 10 of us who can get along like adults & have fun, than 50 who are gonna cause problems & drama & ruin the evening for everyone. Sad thing is... A year later, & we still need to post something like this

If you can't act like the grown up you are, & treat others with respect.... We don't want you to attend. If you're coming in with intentions of starting shit... Don't bother coming. I've already got teenage kids at home I'm a referee for... I wanna relax with adult friends & not worry about playing umpire for the night

As I always say..... We DO have a rep system in DTC. You earn it every day with how we view your interactions with others. Don't like it.... Too bad.... It's our group, we make the rules, & you're not wanted if you can't abide by them

One last thought to add to Moose's comment about calling LEO's to deal with troublemakers..... Buddy's ownership is friends with DTC members, & repeatedly asks when we're coming back, so all it takes is one word from us.... And management will have no problems asking you to leave their premises

For those who are capable of playing well with others..... Party ON!! :cool:

Signed,

Fonz

UPDATE: Use code BS2012 at www.motorcycleshows.com to save $4 per ticket.

Edited by MidgetTodd
Updated first post with info.

I am with kawi on this one :banana: although I won't be drinking at this years. Casper I still ow you a bag of cheddar pop corn. Jrmiiii if you show up you may redeem your free chipotle offer

i get smacked and HE gets chipotle? this is bullshit

not to mention...who are you? Not drinking at this years :nono: