Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

Is re-holstering hands on part of the instruction?
I do not know the answer to that.... And are these new thingies gonna fit my XD?
For molded I would not go with raven. Last I heard raven was taking forever to get it in your hands from ordering. I say concealment solutions is the way to go if you want a molded iwb holster. I'm probably gonna be getting one for the lcp. I will way Puck has way more experience in the holster industry then me. I'm just going off of reviews and interwebz talk.

I use a Blackhawk and the retenion releases with your trigger finger in a fast natural motion. Doesnt conceal worth a damn but I also dont really give a damn if someone notices Im carrying either so its all good. I do have a iwb too for those times that incognito is desired

I use a Blackhawk and the retenion releases with your trigger finger in a fast natural motion. Doesnt conceal worth a damn but I also dont really give a damn if someone notices Im carrying either so its all good. I do have a iwb too for those times that incognito is desired

Blackhawk doesnt make a holster for my Taurus PT140, so I got this Fobus. http://www.fobusholster.com/products/TAURUS_MILLENIUM_PT140_PADDLE_HOLSTER-2846-16.html I don't even use it because it doesn't conceal worth a damn either. My job requires me to be in millionaire clients homes everyday. I don't think the company I work for has an "official" policy on carrying, but I don't want a client seeing me carry being the reason my boss creates one. So for now, I carry an LCP on my ankle

Not a chance. They were made for the best handgun platform out there. You second class citizens don't matter.

You, sir, should not talk like that while you are ill and have a gimp hand because I will come to your house eat all your food do evil things in your bathroom and piss on that Glock of yours. XD>Glock and you are the second class minority here.

That being said, I'll need to try one for my 26 and 23 :D

I'll try and answer some question's, we shot the course with duty and off duty as well so size doesn't matter, at least one extra magazine two extra are better, you guys can mail $25 deposits by October 15th or get together and just mail one deposit for all. Distance will be 25 feet or less some targets at 3 feet, real up close and personel.

Time is up to you guys 10am-4pm Noon-6pm just give your thoughts on start time.

We can meet in the rear parking lot at the PD 18 N. Main St Mechanicsburg, Ohio 43044, we will go over range rules and then shoot, I don't have a problem with teen's

attending but the language may get colorful.

That being said, I'll need to try one for my 26 and 23 :D

I'm trying to talk one of the other black guys on here out of his 27 for some leathers and cash but I really don't want it, I would prefer the 26. You need that 27 to match your 23 if I can get it away from him of course I will take the 26 off of your hands for it.

I'll try and answer some question's, we shot the course with duty and off duty as well so size doesn't matter, at least one extra magazine two extra are better, you guys can mail $25 deposits by October 15th or get together and just mail one deposit for all. Distance will be 25 feet or less some targets at 3 feet, real up close and personel.

We can meet in the rear parking lot at the PD 18 N. Main St Mechanicsburg, Ohio 43044, we will go over range rules and then shoot, I don't have a problem with teen's

Awesome.

Thank you. How do we address the envelope and check so that it goes to the right place for the right reason?

I'm trying to talk one of the other black guys on here out of his 27 for some leathers and cash but I really don't want it, I would prefer the 26. You need that 27 to match your 23 if I can get it away from him of course I will take the 26 off of your hands for it.

I have been trying to get that lasermaxed 27 from that grape koolaid drinking black guy for over a year now good luck. I think he is just toying with us and has no intention of getting rid of it

We, of the people that have confirmed what time do you prefer 10-4 or 12-6. I would say 12 -6 because its Nov so it will be warmer and I'll have a hell of a time getting Jagr to wake up for the 10am start but what does the majority want?

You haven't added me to the confirmed list, but I'm in, and the earlier time might be better for me, so that I can get home before it's too late.

We, of the people that have confirmed what time do you prefer 10-4 or 12-6. I would say 12 -6 because its Nov so it will be warmer and I'll have a hell of a time getting Jagr to wake up for the 10am start but what does the majority want?

:wtf:

:lol:

You haven't added me to the confirmed list, but I'm in, and the earlier time might be better for me, so that I can get home before it's too late.

I have not added you because you said possibly ....I only added for sure people.

So if you are now a sure thing I will add you