Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

You could use the USP if you want(downfall of the USP is it is a 10rnd factory mag)? I have a holster for it.

and if you want to get rid of the sigma, I am all ears. :D

trade you a nice enfield for it.

I think in gonna keep it. Like I said its never given me any reason to get rid of it. I have been kicking around the idea of buying a high point to keep in my edc bag in my truck but then I realized I had Smith and Wesson's version of the high point and it would do :D

That said I'm sure you could use it as well as I'm sure I could use mine but i would prefer a full sized gun with a better trigger for a class like this.

Quit being a whiney little girl you're not being graded here the LCP is fine. You should do a class like this with the gun you carry daily anyway as this class will be working on situations you would really only find yourself in with the LCP anyway as that is what you always have in your pocket.

Ok, MT. Count me in. Does he just want a check mailed to him like the deposit for the CCW class?

I am waiting to hear from him on this but Im guessing yes 50% deposit mailed to hold your spot just like the ccw class.

With this group the conversation will be very off color too, your kid though. I personally wouldnt take mine. Id take advantage of the time with the men away from family.

There's my answer. While he'd love the off color conversation, I don't like him around it.

Opinions vary.

Unless you're on a motorcycle and carry. That lil peace of mind from a retention holster was what I wanted.

Plus I've never received the rig you're working on.

Whadupwitdat?!

I have prototypes in my hand as I type. Finished product will be for sale in about a month. I know you are owed one and it will be on its way as soon as the product launches.

I'm gonna side with Puck. I have heard really good things about the safariland holsters.

Safariland makes a very nice retention holster but I find zero need for one if carrying concealed. Look at Raven Concealment if you are looking for a nice holster that won't let your sidearm loose on a bike, they can add positive retention as an option but not needed for non LE.

G26 IS a full size pisstool for KK. :D

Made me laugh!

Quit being a whiney little girl you're not being graded here the LCP is fine. You should do a class like this with the gun you carry daily anyway as this class will be working on situations you would really only find yourself in with the LCP anyway as that is what you always have in your pocket.

I am waiting to hear from him on this but Im guessing yes 50% deposit mailed to hold your spot just like the ccw class.

Is re-holstering hands on part of the instruction?

For molded I would not go with raven. Last I heard raven was taking forever to get it in your hands from ordering. I say concealment solutions is the way to go if you want a molded iwb holster. I'm probably gonna be getting one for the lcp. I will way Puck has way more experience in the holster industry then me. I'm just going off of reviews and interwebz talk.

Edited by kawi kid