Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

Damn it... I'm on fence. I really online have one full size pistol and I hate it. I could use the lcp I guess but if its any kind of distance on a target I'm screwed. Hmmmmmmm! I wanna say yes. Which one of you gheys wants to loan me a full size?

I have trouble picturing a scenario in which this group shows up without "enough" guns. You'll be covered.

• Upvote 1

All those questions answered on first page. $50. Mechanicsburg city building. Fd,Pd Building. Gun and 100 rnd. Class room indoors and if its the same range we used last time, Im guessing it will be, it's outdoors but does have a covered area. I also keep the first post updated with those that have commited.

BukkakeKid. I have a G26 with a Blackhawk Serpa2 holster you can use if needed.

Just a tad bigger than your LCP.

Didn't he say he was looking for a full size firearm?

Friends don't let friends use a Serpa. They are only good for, well I can't think of anything they are good for. If positive retention is a must I would suggest a safariland. For most people who carry concealed and don't intend to detain anyone retention is retarded.

Friends don't let friends use a Serpa. They are only good for, well I can't think of anything they are good for. If positive retention is a must I would suggest a safariland. For most people who carry concealed and don't intend to detain anyone retention is retarded.

Opinions vary.

Unless you're on a motorcycle and carry. That lil peace of mind from a retention holster was what I wanted.

Plus I've never received the rig you're working on.

Whadupwitdat?!

What???? I thought the Serpas were what everyone on here swore by. Couldn't find one for my Taurus, so I got a similar style Fobus. Never use it though as it's impossible to conceal.

Damn it... I'm on fence. I really online have one full size pistol and I hate it. I could use the lcp I guess but if its any kind of distance on a target I'm screwed. Hmmmmmmm! I wanna say yes. Which one of you gheys wants to loan me a full size?

What do you have that you hate?

Screwed on distance w my LCP huh?

What do you have that you hate?

Screwed on distance w my LCP huh?

I have played around with my lcp and tried different things with it. I need to aim high after about 18 feet. The 380 is a decent defensive round bit when you start looking at ballistics it really starts dropping quickly after a certain distance. Up til that point it resemblems a 9mm but from the 18 to 20 ft mark it is like a light switch is flipped and it starts dropping lime a lead balloon.

That said I'm sure you could use it as well as I'm sure I could use mine but i would prefer a full sized gun with a better trigger for a class like this.

The gun I have and hate is the sigma. I won it at a raffle and have shot more rounds out of it than my 10-22 probably but I HATE the trigger. There is no way around it. I keep it because it has never given me an issue mechanically and has always worked with every shitty 40cal round I stuffed into it. But like my lcp I want a gun with a good trigger for a class like this.