Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

Meet at Logan Lodge 2551 South U.S. Highway 68

Urbana, OH 43078 1130ish

Ok lets put this together with Chief. We need 10 people to have the class and I know there are 10 here interested so we can make it all OR people like the CCW class he had that we filled. I am in as well as Jagr so really only need 8 more let me know if you want in. Here's a quote from Chief

November 12th you will need at least 100 rounds of ammo,class is about 6 hours and cost is $50, we cover shooting from barricade,right,left handed shooting, shooting from the ground ( ground fighting ), multiple target engagement, same thing the Police Academy covers for Street Officers.

For those that do not know him he is a great guy and does a good class and has numerous peeps here to vouch for him, I think 50 or so OR peeps have got their CCW from him probably more.

Class is November 12th 12-6

1) Me -paid

2) OPEN

3) Cbus -paid

4) Biggo -slacker

5) Kawi Kid -paid

6) MyKill -paid

7) Beegreenstrings -slacker

8) Idodishez -paid

9) Jblosser -paid

10) Porter -paid

11) Tbutters - paid

Edited by jagr

I'm very interested. I have some emails out to some babysitters as my wife will be out of town. Go ahead and book me and if I need to back out, I'll sacrifice the cash or offer another member my spot for 1/2 price.

I'm very interested. I have some emails out to some babysitters as my wife will be out of town. Go ahead and book me and if I need to back out, I'll sacrifice the cash or offer another member my spot for 1/2 price.

You cannot back out I was actually hoping you would be one of the 10.

And my daughter will most likely babysit for you too if yours do not come thru.

• Upvote 1