Isaac's Papa

gear Pay It Forward: Gearless Riders, Read This

o-no-moto    397

It was a extra large. I will have to see if it was sold in the yard sale last year

o-no-moto    397
7 hours ago, snot said:

What size and do you still have it?

Sorry no it was taken to goodwill. Megan  has a womens black mesh icon jacket lg for 75$. Was only worn bout 1/2 dozen times.

motociclista    1,485

I have a pair of AGV gauntlet gloves, size large, that I'll give to anyone who needs them. I've been wearing them now and then for a couple of years, just because I'm a cheap bastard, so they do have some wear, but they're in perfectly usable shape and have never been crash tested. I'm finally tired of them, only because they have never fit me right. They are just a little too big on me. I usually wear large in most gloves, but these are just a little too big. If you're usually between a L and XL, these will probably work for you.

They have the hard knuckle protector, ring finger and pinky bridge, and padding on the wrist area so they are pretty good in terms of protection. Free if you pick them up (I'm in Bexley, 43209) or for $5 I'll ship them to you. See photos for condition.

AGVgloves1.JPG

AGVgloves2.JPG

• Upvote 2

CBBaron    440

I have a Hi-Vis Tourmaster Transistion 2 XL tall jacket I need to get rid of. 

It has been well used, is faded and has a small hole in the shoulder from a low side crash.

However it has been a very good jacket for me.

Plenty of pockets. Decent venting for hot weather good wind protection for the cold. Water resistant but no longer water proof. 

Includes insulated liner, elbow and shoulder armor and a back pad.

Can be picked up near I480 and I77 in Independence if anyone is interested. 

I will add a picture (or 2) when I get home.

I'm 6'2" 220# and fit probably the middle of the weight range for the jacket. The sleeve length is more like most brands XL and don't seem like a tall to me, so might not be best for a really long armed rider but should fit someone of average height.

Craigi-QmkskNW-L.jpg

i-gZmTBXF-L.jpg

Edited by CBBaron
Added pictures

smccrory    601

Hey all, I have a used Scala Rider Q2 Multiset Pro - i.e. a pair of wireless helmet communicators I don't use anymore.  They work great for helmet-to-helmet communications and pair up with phones and GPS units, and even can be used for bike-to-bike purposes.  The catch is that they don't do well with newer Sena and Scala intercoms that most everyone is using in groups these days.  In other words, they might be great for instructing new riders or being able to talk with your passenger if that's all you ever need.

https://www.amazon.com/Cardo-MultiSet-Intercom-Helmet-Communication/dp/B004O40XGE/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

They're free to a good home - you just gotta come pick them up in Westerville Ohio.

GregWinslow    10
7 hours ago, smccrory said:

Hey all, I have a used Scala Rider Q2 Multiset Pro - i.e. a pair of wireless helmet communicators I don't use anymore.  They work great for helmet-to-helmet communications and pair up with phones and GPS units, and even can be used for bike-to-bike purposes.  The catch is that they don't do well with newer Sena and Scala intercoms that most everyone is using in groups these days.  In other words, they might be great for instructing new riders or being able to talk with your passenger if that's all you ever need.

https://www.amazon.com/Cardo-MultiSet-Intercom-Helmet-Communication/dp/B004O40XGE/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

They're free to a good home - you just gotta come pick them up in Westerville Ohio.

Scott, I am interested in the Scala set.  I live in Hilliard and can come your way when convenient for you.  Greg

smccrory    601
1 hour ago, GregWinslow said:

Scott, I am interested in the Scala set.  I live in Hilliard and can come your way when convenient for you.  Greg

OK sounds good.  PM sent...

hiro    53
On 11/25/2016 at 6:41 PM, GregWinslow said:

If you don't want both, I could use one for GPS. I always get lost.

jhughes    4

Scorpion Covert jeans   38x34.

I got them for free but they are way to big. They are in great shape free to anyone who needs them 

GregWinslow    10
On 7/6/2017 at 9:09 AM, jhughes said:

Scorpion Covert jeans   38x34.

I got them for free but they are way to big. They are in great shape free to anyone who needs them 

I'm interested in those riding jeans if you still have them.  I am in Columbus but could come your way sometime.

GregWinslow    10

I have (thanks to another OR member) a used Scala Rider Q2 Multiset Pro - i.e. a pair of wireless helmet communicators.  They work great for helmet-to-helmet communications and pair up with phones and GPS units, and even can be used for bike-to-bike purposes.  The catch is that they don't do well with newer Sena and Scala intercoms that most everyone is using in groups these days.  They are great for listening to music, making phone calls and talking with your passenger.  Still in the box with all of the components and user manual.

I am in Columbus and can meet you somewhere if you want them.

• Like 2

hiro    53
15 hours ago, GregWinslow said:

I have (thanks to another OR member) a used Scala Rider Q2 Multiset Pro - i.e. a pair of wireless helmet communicators.  They work great for helmet-to-helmet communications and pair up with phones and GPS units, and even can be used for bike-to-bike purposes.  The catch is that they don't do well with newer Sena and Scala intercoms that most everyone is using in groups these days.  They are great for listening to music, making phone calls and talking with your passenger.  Still in the box with all of the components and user manual.

I am in Columbus and can meet you somewhere if you want them.

I need one for GPS! Always get lost. I'd be willing to split them up if someone wants one for the same purpose. I don't ride with anyone else. If I do, I don't necessarily need coms between us. (Might be nice between bike and car at rare times.)

Edited by hiro

330racing    744

Size medium Fly Racing short gloves.  Very protective.  Used easy.  Nice shape.  Come get em.

20170821_231905.jpg