Isaac's Papa

gear Pay It Forward: Gearless Riders, Read This

Simplysix    1,766

Really cool idea. I need to find some cheap pants (besides jeans). Hopefully this will help some people out and make a few riders safer

Isaac's Papa    37,754
Really cool idea. I need to find some cheap pants (besides jeans). Hopefully this will help some people out and make a few riders safer

That's the plan. These items aren't for folks that are too cheap to buy gear. They're for riders that are riding in hoodies because they put their cart before their horse.

I may have some Icon riding jeans too, but I'm not sure. They're called "Barrier Pant" and they have fleece lining in them. Super warm and cozy, unless it's warmer than 60º outside.

jblosser    17,501

:bow:

Karma's a-coming for Pauly, fo sho.

+ rep sent

2talltim    9,677

IIv got a Vega helmet if anyone wants to come get it....L or XL can't remember

• Upvote 1

conn-e-rot    7,817

I've got a couple jackets and a couple helmets for someone interested that can't afford to buy pm me for details. These are for people that can't afford to buy not for cheap ass fuckers that have money but won't spend it.

• Upvote 1

tyler524    3,673

Do you have any bandanas? Last time I was rippin it up, mine blew off and I haz a sad. I don't know how I will protect myself without it so I would very much appreciate a donation.

Seriously though, nice thing to get started and hopefully it spreads a bit. The only thing that bothers me is that I have the belief that if you can't afford gear then you can't afford to ride.

• Upvote 2

2talltim    9,677
IIv got a Vega helmet if anyone wants to come get it....L or XL can't remember

It is a XL

cornbreadxd    250

I have a foam back pad laying around somewhere, i'll need to look. It was from my a* leather but i replaced it with the bionic pad or whatever its called the same day I got the jacket.

2talltim    9,677

not really safty gear but i still have a pilot power front tire too

Edited by 2talltim

MeefZah    859

Well I will jump in:

Size XL GMax 56X off road helmet and Echo quick release.

Size 12 SIDI Discovery boots, pretty old and look like ass, but they work just fine. Not waterproof. Shifter tabs on top of toes are long since gone and there are thread holes in the leather from where they were.

MSR black off road pants, size 36" W, over the boot style, have been down off road and have small cuts on the right leg and thigh pocket; still work fine. These have no built in protection and are designed to be used with aftermarket knee pads and hip protectors.

Email me: markmeftah@yahoo.com

Same stipulations as the other guys, if you need them, you can have them. If you just want them, fuck you. :D

• Upvote 1

fizzer    3,228

This kind of thing is a great idea! I know a couple of other forums have specific forums for freebies/goodwill alongside their for sale forums, maybe with all this interest OR needs a similar section? +Karma for everyone above

redrocket04    184

I'll get in on this, too.

I've got a black leather women's jacket, armor galore. I believe it's a Teknic, size L. It was worn once. In the store. That's all. Same deal as the others.

Edited by redrocket04

Casper    22,555
This kind of thing is a great idea! I know a couple of other forums have specific forums for freebies/goodwill alongside their for sale forums, maybe with all this interest OR needs a similar section? +Karma for everyone above

If there's enough interest, I can set that up. "Free to a good home" (aka ftagh) or something like that.

bowdog    6,298

Great thread!! I have a couple skid lids at home that i bought for girlfriends, i will check sizes and post tomorrow. same as others have said applies about being free to needed.