2 Bikes up for sale

flounder

So heres the deal, Im 100% selling my 02 YZ250 dirtbike and Im getting feelers for my 05 GSXR750.

Im creating this thread to get myself motivated to get pics and details up but for now here goes.

02YZ250 will probably list for right around 1100 (Still need to check bluebook)

Also willing to part with all the gear as well.

The one that will take more time and Im getting feelers for at this point is my 05 GSX750.

This bike currently has a salvaged title since I crashed it at MidO a few years back. I rebuilt it and still use it at my track bike. Its 100%... All it needs to make it street legal again is to put the street plastics back on and have it inspected.

I still have all the street plastics,lights,mirrors, etc and they are in pristine shape. (Blue/Black color scheme from 05)

The rebuild of the forks and rims and overall inspection after the crash was done by Reuben at 35 Motorsports.

Suspension was setup by Lizard / AKA STT Brian back when we both had the exact same bike, shock, tires, etc. He will vouch for the condition of the bike.

Track Goodies

Penski Triple Clicker rear shock set up for 195-205lb rider

Ohlins 20mil kit in forks with 1.0 springs setup for 195-205lb rider

Hotbodies plastics (Some wear and tear but pics at speed at the track look amazing)

Yoshimura adustable rearsets

Aftermarket clipons/bars. (Cant remember exact make but quality)

GPR Steering damper

Tires - Mich Pilot Race 190/55 rear and PRC front.

Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Exhaust.

520 kit -1, +2 I think. Cant remember if I went +1 or +2 in the rear.

Extras

Spare set of street forks with OEM internals

Spare set of Rims,

Spare Rotors

OEM rearsets Powdercoated black

OEM exhaust

OEM rear shock

Spare gas tank (From the crash, needs pulled back out at rear and thats it)

Im sure there is more I am forgeting but like I said. Just checking interest in the 750 right now. Its the perfect combo setup Street/Track bike you will find.

Track form (FYI, these pics were actually taken the following year after the crash. Like I said its 100%

_MG_1800.jpg

_MG_1415.jpg

And an oldie but a goodie. Lizard and I fooling around when we both had the same machines.

_MG_5275.jpg

Street Trim

IMG_4151v2.jpg

Dirt (A bit dirtier now than in this pic which is when I bought it.)

1Original.jpg

Edited by flounder

Guys, Give me a few days to pull together price ideas on the 750. Like I said, its perfect for street or track and for a rebuilt title for street it just needs inspected.

FYI, I bought the 750 new in 2005 and am the original owner.

Oil was switched to synthetic after the break in period and the bike was put on stands and the Mich tires have been brought inside during the winter to avoid freezing/cracking

Oil and filter was changed before recommended mileage when it was a street bike and changed every 2 track days once it became 100% track. Also changed at the beginning of each season no matter what the mileage was. I also run water wetter and drained it at the end of the year before it was ever cold enough to freeze. This bike has been well taken care of!

Dude, that sucks. I know you've been traveling like a lunatic, but this sucks.

Bike is awesome and I REEEEEEEALY miss my 05. My opinion is that they were one of the best bikes I ever rode. Flounder's is a great piece and was well maintained. Even if he is a bit of a sissy...

;)

Dude, that sucks. I know you've been traveling like a lunatic, but this sucks.

Bike is awesome and I REEEEEEEALY miss my 05. My opinion is that they were one of the best bikes I ever rode. Flounder's is a great piece and was well maintained. Even if he is a bit of a sissy...

;)

Yeah I dont want to sell at all but I didnt get to the track last year or this year due to work. It pains me to sell but I cant justify letting it just sit in the garage and the value to continue to drop. Plus I can still track the 1K if I want to do the occasional track day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...