perfect beginner/commuter bike for sale

Gixxus Christ!

• 4 weeks later...
Starting to doubt it will ever sell....

Maybe not in the fall, but there's always the spring... Don't give up.... If it doesn't sell in early spring, I'll volunteer to help write up an ad, take some pictures, etc... A LOT comes down to presentation & being a good salesman... We can get it sold.

I wonder what classes this thing could be raced in...

belly pan, number plates, safety wire - mediocrity! :D

Had a few buddies run these in the Seca II Challenge. The bikes were crazy! However, they eat oil like Pez and they handle EXTREMELY well. Don't let the long wheelbase fool you. Even with SB builds, they were not powerful enough to break loose. TONS of outside passing while WOT...

But, many removed the starters and were a FLOUNDER to bump start. Great racing, though and definitely took a back seat the day Suzuki introduced the SV...

Stock HP is 60-ish depending on the year, I might be pushing 65 with the mods I've done to it. You can find decent tires, most guys run battleax or kenda cruise or challengers. I like it for its extreme comfort and how easy it is to work on...wish I could do a 5 minute plug change on my fzr. Only place they're really lacking is in the suspension dept., I put heavier oil in the forks and Macedonia out the pre load on the shock, I guess some guys put an f3 shock on the back with minimal modification but I never really put my seca in a demanding enough situation to require it. There are videos on YouTube of kaw 900's just getting beat up by a seca in the turns, but then blasting past it in the straights. Anyway, buy my bike, I gots bills to pay.

Maybe not in the fall, but there's always the spring... Don't give up.... If it doesn't sell in early spring, I'll volunteer to help write up an ad, take some pictures, etc... A LOT comes down to presentation & being a good salesman... We can get it sold.

True that lol some people can sell anything with a good conversation or talkin them into it.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...