perfect beginner/commuter bike for sale

Gixxus Christ!

1994 yamaha xj600 seca2, 18k miles Since march I have:

Replaced:

Seat, tank, fork seals, rear shock, full delkevic crossover dual stainless exhaust, jt sprockets and d.I.d. o-ring chain, pretty purple LEDs in gauge cluster, sigma-six stage 1 jet kit, intake boots, new plugs, new agm battery, tiny barely legal mirrors. Tank has fresh powdercoat, all plastics painted flat black. Frame is yellow because I'm lazy and wanted to ride. Bike runs great, gets 50 mpg and has an impressive amount of power for a DOHC 2-VALVE head motor. I have all the stock parts I pulled off if you want them too. All told I have $1500 in this bike and that's all I want out of it, or trade for a decent civic, corolla, camry etc... Very tough, reliable bike and super easy to work on. Pm me if interested.

2nd pic is with stock exhaust.

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

About 160 out of 3.5 gal...let's see that's about 46 mpg city and I don't ride like an old man. Only problems are a ticking valve ($120) at yamaha dealer) and the back tire has a plug in it (had it up to 110 and it didn't throw it out.)

Quit being a little bitch and get some thicker skin fucko. I can either pick apart every inch of your bike and tell you how its beat to shit or you can look at every FS thread over the last several months and educate yourself about this site. Take your pick

Toothless? Nah, I've got all my teeth fucktard. I am white trash though but that's a known fact seeing as it's right below my screen name. So good job you.

Piss poor rattle can paint job, bicycle mirrors that are only there to keep the bike legal and not for actual use. Prolly shoulda left the stock pipes on there, they gotta be better than the shitty Auto Zone pipes on there now. Piss poor, ugly ass yellow rattle can on the frame that's scratched to hell. Seat doesn't fit as it should. Missing center stand. 50 mpg? Yeah, pass some of that shit you're smokin. Get thicker skin or play a game of hide and go fuck yourself

Yeah, if you read the post, I said I painted it myself. It's rattle can but its also done right, 4 coats of sanded primer and 4 coats of paint. The tank is actually powdercoated. The frame paint is actually stock, you dipshit. I also straight up said the mirrors are tiny and just there for legality so no surprises there. The exhaust isn't from autozone, its from a British company called delkevic, so no points there. The cover on the seat is just a little tight and its causing the pan to bow a little, they only put center stands on the version of this bike that was sold in England and europe, so its not missing, just wasn't standard equipment and it does get 46 mpg, I know because I rode it for 4 months daily. So there ya go, you basically said what I've already disclosed, only in a more derisive, "look how big of an asshole I am" sort of way, and made up bullshit to back up your claim of it being beat to shit. You remind me of every other slack-jawed, lazy-eyed internet troll out there that acts like a big bad-ass between sessions of fucking your own fist. For instance, you don't want to buy this bike, this thread holds no interest for you but you make it a point to come in and shoot your mouth off. Is your life that sad? Grow the fuck up man, that shit may have passed when you were in highschool but its time to act like a grown-up now. You don't wanna buy my bike, awesome, I'm proud of you, now run along and piss in someone else's cereal.

Sorry Cornbread, need something for the winter. I used to have a 300zx turbo so I know how shitty those cars are in the winter. As for lightening up, he's the one who came in here fucking with my post. I can understand thread jacking and all the other chicanery that goes on in the lounge, but you're fucking with my money here and I don't like that shit.

Sorry Cornbread, need something for the winter. I used to have a 300zx turbo so I know how shitty those cars are in the winter. As for lightening up, he's the one who came in here fucking with my post. I can understand thread jacking and all the other chicanery that goes on in the lounge, but you're fucking with my money here and I don't like that shit.

Listen roid raging ass hat...

LBTS is in EVERY bike for sale thread for like the past 6 months.. We EVEN have a smiley on here that says that :lbts:

ITS A JOKE... its just a way to be funny, and get another post.. he is saying Good luck with the sale.. I thought about linking every for sale thread that had LBTS in it, but It would take me like 3 weeks to complete.. I don't care if someone posted a 2011 Ducati 1198s Corse with 1 mile on it.. Someone would still post LBTS ...

ITS A JOKE MAN... RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3