Michigan to cut off welfare Oct. 1

4DAIVI PAI2K5

KY starts drug testing, MI cuts them off. We are gonna be having some new neighbors to suck up even more of the money we dont have in OH.

That was my thought! They will all be migrating to Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. We already have enough welfare cases walking around in Michigan clothes!

Put people on welfare to work fixing the crumbling infrastructure. If they can't work even if it was part time then take the damn money from them and cut them off. Maybe give people 3 months and then drug test them and put them to work

Thread title is a little misleading. They're setting a 4 year lifetime limit for welfare and it says that Ohio has a 5 year limit so it's not really that drastic. 4 years is pretty generous to begin with imo. Plus they will still have food stamps and the people that truly need it will be exempt from the 4 year limit. Not as monumental as it sounds. Or needs to be.

^^^

This, like the rest of you i am sick of paying for lazy bastards to sit home but i dont see this changing much!

people on welfare are required to be actively looking for jobs and they have to apply to a few a week. now I don't know if anyone actually checks on it.

it pisses me off to see someone on their cell phone and wearing nice cloths, wearing $160 timberland's and pay for their food with food stamps.

they have all the money for all that but not food to feed themselves?

then they get in their 1999 chevy suburban with $1800 worth of 24" rims and $1000 worth of stereo equipment and another $15 for a rap cd. but when you buy all of that with drug money and you put the title in your baby momma's name it's hard for the gov to prove anything.

Edited by serpentracer

people on welfare are required to be actively looking for jobs and they have to apply to a few a week. now I don't know if anyone actually checks on it.

it pisses me off to see someone on their cell phone and wearing nice cloths, wearing $160 timberland's and pay for their food with food stamps.

then they get in their 1999 chevy suburban with $1800 worth of 24" rims and $1000 worth of stereo equipment and another $15 for a rap cd. but when you buy all of that with drug money and you put the title in your baby momma's name it's hard for the gov to prove anything.

Word

frustrating

Every state need to start ending welfare before we are bone dry of cash because of these worthless fucks.

I want to know why these worthless fucks are not doing the jobs Americans wont do!

Kills 2 birds with 1 stone

A citizen working, an illegal getting fired