4th Annual Fall Leaf Tour.

Unk Greg

Could be the 5th. Will be doing the Annual Leaf Tour in my area. Prolee 300 miles. Will be running area and surrounding counties. Using mostly county roads with state rts as connectors. Mohican & Amish land, but utilizing Kershocton, Tusc...maybe Knox and Licking...set for October 1st with rain date of Oct. 8th for back up. Anytime later and it would be the 'Fallen Leaf Tour'.....will be an eccectic mix of machines...even scooters. Two ups welcome and expect photo stops for the scenic vistas....especially if the beemer boys show up. I am figuring a food stop so bring money for food as well as gas.

Meeting spots will be arranged dependent on who is coming in. Like Utica or Mt. Vernon for Columbus and beyond folks.

If interested lemme know. Will pick out ridges to ride so y'all can see the colors...but I will do my valley/river runs too. Not gravel roads...unless there is a washout they patched.

Like i said lemme know. Thanks.

PS. Whit's has opened another frozen custard stand in Coshocton....so choice of soft frozen custard in Frontier Elec bldg or good ole Roscoe Village and hand dipped.

If someone in cbus has a trailer I would be happy to follow in my durango in case anyone goes down.

if i can make an entire weekend of being in cbus, I'll probably have my trailer in town

Looks like report ins from other forums...Pittsburgh..but will think about camping...3 hrs in to ride and 3 hrs back to Steelerville. Guy from England...this will be a hoot...."I can work a clutch". So leisurely pace....UP..ya wanna walk along side this guy and give him pointers...i'll put him on GSF.

Loudonville and Mt. Vernon folks checked in last nite.

Rethink on meet spot...Columbus riders move to meeting at Mt. Vernon cycle dealer. Give a thrill all them bikes wheeling in....time is flexible...10am meet time there as more central? Josh says maybe...y'all remember him from the cresting hill and dropping left turn on 541? His place is the yard ya end up in. Smiles.

See y'all there.