Ruger 10/22 ARCHANGEL w/extras

THE GRUNDISH

Selling my Ruger 10/22 rifle with the ARCHANGEL kit. Its in pretty good condition comes with red/green dot scope, carry handle and steel sight, hard plastic case, bottom rail cover, 3 25rd mags. $350 takes it. Awesome gun but I'm trying to thin out the herd lol

Or I will sell the ARCHANGEL KIT for $80.00 without the carry handle and steel sight.

310566_10150266981196218_580146217_8241715_3837669_n.jpg

I'm looking to get another 10/22 since the one I already have was from my grandpa and sorta want to keep it stock :) I've seen em cheaper around my area with the archangel kit but with WAY less accessories than yours good deal but don't have the money and I think your a couple hours away from me lol GLWS!

Guns n Boots!!!
That's the plan. Ill swing by your place then were can run down the street to his place then breakfast then boots then shooting then midget stippers
Where are you located?
I know where he is but thanks for asking :)
feel free to leave it at my house so i can store it for you in the safe!

You already have a 22 fool. But I will leave it in your safe if you leave your AR10 in mine :)

If it was called the sheepmaster, would u still buy it
Yes. I would pay extra for that edition.
Im near Ironpony.....but I may have a list of people already so to be fair I think RR is first.

Yes I believe I am. Sat morn 830ish work for you? Your place or the pony?

Im near Ironpony.....but I may have a list of people already so to be fair I think RR is first.

I figured it would probably be sold, just wondering just in case it doesnt sell for whatever reason. I wouldnt try to buy something from out under someone anyway. Dont do business like that.

I know where he is but thanks for asking :)

Ok, but I didnt ask. Well, I asked him.

Edited by D190