OR member passinthru (Mark)

saralynn518

Tonight/this morning, my friend Mark passed away from a massive heart attack. A few of the members here also know him from Ride Ohio. Mark was a laid back, yet funny guy. He loved to take pictures, and most importantly loved to ride. He will be missed dearly. A real sweetheart.

Sad, very sad.....Mark was a great guy, and avid motorcyclist, and a great rider...Kinda at a loss for words.

Prayers for Mark's family,and friends. Mark was one of my favorite people from rideohio

R.I. P. bud :(

Like Jnor I'm speechless.

Miss you brother..

I don't take pics of people. But this day was one of many wonderful days we had exploring.

100_38772.jpg

Can't see him real well but he's up front.

PICT0223Medium.jpg

Edited by Lost1888

Here ya go, Saralynn if you or Marks family would like full size copies of these let me know and I would be happy to e-mail them.

Wonderful pictures! I would love to have full size copies and I can pass them on as well. Email to saralynn518@yahoo.com please

Cross post from Ride Ohio from his friend Dan:

The calling hours are this Wednesday from 5pm to 7pm at:

Szabos Funeral Home

1360 5th Avenue. Youngstown, Ohio.44504

The burial will be right afterwards. I am not sure of anything else yet other than his Brother Rex wants everyone to ride to the burial service together, so I guess it doesn't matter where the cemetary is...if you are at the service you can just follow along.

I hope many of you can be there to show your respect.