good deal or good scam??

2talltim

The house he is sending you to is owner-occupied* and belongs to Jack Knisely. Is Joe his son, maybe?

* = Listed as owner occupied by the Franklin County Auditor, for a discount on property taxes. If this is a rental then the auditor would be very interested in back-taxes.

Well organized robbery? Bring someone over expecting to see a bike at some random house and then jump them for the money you told them to bring? Pregnant women have had their babies stolen/cut out for less on a CL ad lol. Ok that wasn't really funny, but it is unfortunately true. There are some weird people out there.

You'd need some manpower to corral 17 robbery victims and keep them under control.

TB I think it's some kid who knows nothing abot selling on CL hoping to create an impromptu auction, or to have someone offer him 3k sight unseen. I'm sure a couple of people will show up and he'll sell the bike. That's assuming he's really living at the house, and the bike really exists.

Do you have his full name? I took a hunch on Joe Knisely and found this:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Joe-Knisley/12303636#!/people/Joe-Knisley/12303636?sk=info

His profile is locked down but his profile pic is him geared up for a ride.

If it was me I'd look up the number fro the house and call it asking to speak with Joe. If they don't know a joe then walk away.