This guy will get my vote.

SpeedTriple44444

come on, you know the only reason you'd vote for her is because you think she's hot.

she's as dumb as sara palin and speaks without thinking.

wait, that must mean she's the perfect republican candiate:D

She isn't friends with terrorists so she can't be a Democrat! I don't think she is hot I think its time for a woman. I guess since you don't want her as President you are SEXIST! I can play the same game as the America hating Liberal Marxist democrats!

LoL.. you have to explain this one to me' date=' because I'm just completely lost. :wtf:[/quote']

We have to vote for somebody other than the :bow::bow::bow:anointed :bow::bow::bow:one. I don't see a shining star running yet. Ron paul scares me with his views on foreign policy, but I am with him on so many other points. Michelle Bachman believes in the Constitution as its written which I like. Nobody is perfect, I am looking for the better candidate. I honestly hope we see somebody else jump in. I am in the anybody but Obama court if pee wee herman ran against Obama I would vote pee wee herman.

She isn't friends with terrorists so she can't be a Democrat! I don't think she is hot I think its time for a woman. I guess since you don't want her as President you are SEXIST! I can play the same game as the America hating Liberal Marxist democrats!

the bush family is great friends with a lot of terrorists connected people.

but you over looked that...

dems want you to have free health care. they're so evil!:rolleyes:

a republican will stab you in your back as soon as you are done shaking their hands. they prove it to you guys every time they vote and make up new laws.

Oh hell no. Fuck Canuckistan.
I gurantee I wouldn't!

when the chips are down, and you dont have a job, cant feed your family...

yeah, you would.

just to be clear here, im not saying that we should just let everyone in, im not saying that it makes it ok... im just saying that i can totally understand why it happens... because if the situations were reversed, we'd be doing the exact same thing.

Why would you feel bad for their people?

wow. i guess this is the most telling right here...

yeah, why would i ever empathize with any other member of the human race that isnt american...:rolleyes:

i guess im just not the typical selfish, me-first, american, and can actually feel empathy for people... i mean they are only human. we all are.

there is some pervasive attitude that if you arent american, then you are a lesser people, and its complete bullshit.

Edited by John
  • Upvote 1

this is exactly what "they" (the law breaking, money grubbing, power hungry career politicians) want, they want us to stand opposed, democrat against republican instead of figuring out what the f..k to do about these problems. You're a leftist comi bastard or a conservative gun toting is what we say to each other when what we should be discussing is solutions...

when the chips are down, and you dont have a job, cant feed your family...

yeah, you would.

just to be clear here, im not saying that we should just let everyone in, im not saying that it makes it ok... im just saying that i can totally understand why it happens... because if the situations were reversed, we'd be doing the exact same thing.

You don't know me at all so you can't say that I will. For one thing there are plenty of jobs here just as there are plenty of jobs down in Mexico! They come here to make more and send it all down there or then go down to Mexico and not have to work. While they are here working off the books they collect welfare and drain our government programs especially the school system. Wonder why property taxes are so high. They don't even have the courtesy to speak our language! All they have to do is come here legally and I don't have an issue with them. It isn't that hard to come here legally. I think we need to go to the fair tax system so at least they pay some tax here even while they are here illegally. If I were to go to Canada to get a job I would follow the proper procedure, which by the way once again it isn't that hard to do it LEGALLY!!!

We have to vote for somebody other than the :bow::bow::bow:anointed :bow::bow::bow:one. I don't see a shining star running yet. Ron paul scares me with his views on foreign policy, but I am with him on so many other points. Michelle Bachman believes in the Constitution as its written which I like. Nobody is perfect, I am looking for the better candidate. I honestly hope we see somebody else jump in. I am in the anybody but Obama court if pee wee herman ran against Obama I would vote pee wee herman.

What is wrong with his view on foreign policy? He wants to cut foreign aid and bring the troops home instead of starting more wars. If the neocons get their way we will be invading Iran next...

And you can't blame people coming up here from Mexico to find work & get away from the craziness going on down there...
I don't blame the ones coming here legally. Do a little research into how many illegals are raping, stealing, murdering its horendous! We have a process for them to come here legally!

I don't blame the ones coming here legally. Do a little research into how many illegals are raping, stealing, murdering its horendous! We have a process for them to come here legally!

I don't blame the ones who come here illegally to work and support themselves & their family, which is the majority of them. Simply saying illegals are rapists and murderers is disingenouous. I think they should have to do it legally but you got to eat too...

:lol: Yeah' date=' because a Democrat won't?

Gay Marriage?

Iraq War?

Shall I continue?? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Pauly, I have to bite.

Gay Marriage - a fully Conservative notion of denying a legal status to people based solely on their religious beliefs.

Iraq War - a war constructed almost completely by PNAC, a neocon organization whos members comprised Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and so on.

But you surely know all this, so why the spin?

I like Herman Cain's ideas too, he would be a huge step above what we have now.

Yep, let's elect the guy who wants to dumb down all the legislation to less than 3 pages. He's enriched-crazy, he's too pathetic to be weapons-grade. Look for him to punch out around the actual Iowa caucus, SC at the latest.

As far as gay marriage I believe that is a state's rights issue I don't see where the Federal Government has any say so.

The Iraq war I agree needs to end along with the others, this President not only continued the current wars, but started another UNCONSTITUTIONAL war in Libya. And for all those good democrats that screamed Bush's UNCONSTITUTIONAL war he had congressional approval where the "anointed one" does not.

I trend libertarian other than on the military I believe we need a strong military and they should secure the borders. The conservatives really loose me on the issue of abortion. Is it a life or isn't it if you are going to charge a person with two counts of murder because they kill a pregnant woman then you have to charge the mother and doctor just the same.

All I know is this country is going in the Wrong direction, and no I am not saying it is 100% the "anointed one's" fault by any stretch, but he sure as hell hasn't helped and BOWING to other foreign leaders is EMBARRASSING!

As far as gay marriage I believe that is a state's rights issue I don't see where the Federal Government has any say so.

The Iraq war I agree needs to end along with the others, this President not only continued the current wars, but started another UNCONSTITUTIONAL war in Libya. And for all those good democrats that screamed Bush's UNCONSTITUTIONAL war he had congressional approval where the "anointed one" does not.

I trend libertarian other than on the military I believe we need a strong military and they should secure the borders. The conservatives really loose me on the issue of abortion. Is it a life or isn't it if you are going to charge a person with two counts of murder because they kill a pregnant woman then you have to charge the mother and doctor just the same.

All I know is this country is going in the Wrong direction, and no I am not saying it is 100% the "anointed one's" fault by any stretch, but he sure as hell hasn't helped and BOWING to other foreign leaders is EMBARRASSING!

Calling Obama "the anointed one" weakens both your argument and you as the one argumenting.

Bush had congressional approval because HE LIED. To Congress, to the public at large, he told a boldfaced lie. I can list them, if you like:

"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program ... Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons." -- President Bush, Oct. 7, 2002, in Cincinnati.

"We believe [saddam] has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." -- Vice President Cheney on March 16, 2003 on "Meet the Press."

"[The CIA possesses] solid reporting of senior-level contacts between Iraq and al-Qaeda going back a decade." -- CIA Director George Tenet in a written statement released Oct. 7, 2002 and echoed in that evening's speech by President Bush.

"We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases ... Alliance with terrorists could allow the Iraqi regime to attack America without leaving any fingerprints." -- President Bush, Oct. 7.

"We have also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We are concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVs [unmanned aerial vehicles] for missions targeting the United States." -- President Bush, Oct. 7.

"We have seen intelligence over many months that they have chemical and biological weapons, and that they have dispersed them and that they're weaponized and that, in one case at least, the command and control arrangements have been established." -- President Bush, Feb. 8, 2003, in a national radio address.

"Our conservative estimate is that Iraq today has a stockpile of between 100 and 500 tons of chemical weapons agent. That is enough to fill 16,000 battlefield rockets." -- Secretary of State Colin Powell, Feb. 5 2003, in remarks to the UN Security Council.

My personal favorite:

"We know where [iraq's WMD] are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south, and north somewhat." -- Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, March 30, 2003, in statements to the press.

"Yes, we found a biological laboratory in Iraq which the UN prohibited." -- President Bush in remarks in Poland, published internationally June 1, 2003.

The actions in Libya are NATO actions of which the US is a part. We're not even doing most of the grunt work over there, it's the British and the French (who were pretty gung-ho from the start). Now that things are entering a stalemate (of sorts), I think you'll start seeing a drawdown of NATO air forces just because no one wants to make this the next Iraq.

Edited by Cheech

Calling Obama "the anointed one" weakens both your argument and you as the one argumenting.

Bush had congressional approval because HE LIED. To Congress, to the public at large, he told a boldfaced lie. I can list them, if you like:

"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program ... Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons." -- President Bush, Oct. 7, 2002, in Cincinnati.

"We believe [saddam] has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." -- Vice President Cheney on March 16, 2003 on "Meet the Press."

"[The CIA possesses] solid reporting of senior-level contacts between Iraq and al-Qaeda going back a decade." -- CIA Director George Tenet in a written statement released Oct. 7, 2002 and echoed in that evening's speech by President Bush.

"We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases ... Alliance with terrorists could allow the Iraqi regime to attack America without leaving any fingerprints." -- President Bush, Oct. 7.

"We have also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We are concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVs [unmanned aerial vehicles] for missions targeting the United States." -- President Bush, Oct. 7.

"We have seen intelligence over many months that they have chemical and biological weapons, and that they have dispersed them and that they're weaponized and that, in one case at least, the command and control arrangements have been established." -- President Bush, Feb. 8, 2003, in a national radio address.

"Our conservative estimate is that Iraq today has a stockpile of between 100 and 500 tons of chemical weapons agent. That is enough to fill 16,000 battlefield rockets." -- Secretary of State Colin Powell, Feb. 5 2003, in remarks to the UN Security Council.

My personal favorite:

"We know where [iraq's WMD] are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south, and north somewhat." -- Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, March 30, 2003, in statements to the press.

"Yes, we found a biological laboratory in Iraq which the UN prohibited." -- President Bush in remarks in Poland, published internationally June 1, 2003.

The actions in Libya are NATO actions of which the US is a part. We're not even doing most of the grunt work over there, it's the British and the French (who were pretty gung-ho from the start). Now that things are entering a stalemate (of sorts), I think you'll start seeing a drawdown of NATO air forces just because no one wants to make this the next Iraq.

Congress didn't have to approve the actions and I wish they wouldn't have because its a war we cant win!

Last time I checked congress was advised by the same people and Pelosi has admitted being in the room!

The actions in Libya are NATO uh huh. So if it was a NATO action with Bush it would have been okay right? Who is the biggest contributor financially to NATO?

and to your point calling Obama the "anointed one" I don't care if you think it weakens my argument! Continuing sending american planes or troops to Libya after the 90 is unconstitutional! The reason I call him the "anointed one" is because in some people blind following of the man they can see no wrong.

I never was a Bush fan and believe if we were to go to Iraq we should have went in and got the job done and got out. although it was not a war that can be won, because it is a religious war. Although the "anointed one" has continued the war, so what does that say about the "anointed one"?

Just keep blindly follow the "anointed one!"

Edited by crb

Congress didn't have to approve the actions and I wish they wouldn't have because its a war we cant win!

Last time I checked congress was advised by the same people and Pelosi has admitted being in the room!

The actions in Libya are NATO uh huh. So if it was a NATO action with Bush it would have been okay right? Who is the biggest contributor financially to NATO?

and to your point calling Obama the "anointed one" I don't care if you think it weakens my argument! Continuing sending american planes or troops to Libya after the 90 is unconstitutional! The reason I call him the "anointed one" is because in some people blind following of the man they can see no wrong.

I never was a Bush fan and believe if we were to go to Iraq we should have went in and got the job done and got out. although it was not a war that can be won, because it is a religious war. Although the "anointed one" has continued the war, so what does that say about the "anointed one"?

Just keep blindly follow the "anointed one!"

Iraq was a unilateral action. The Brits only got involved because Blair lied to Parliament just as hard as Bush lied to Congress. Where in the Constitution does it say that a President has to stop a military action in 90 days without Congressional approval? I know of the War Powers act, but I'm still looking for it in the constitution. Care to point it out for me?

The War Powers Resolution of 1973 (50 U.S.C. 1541-1548)[1] is a federal law intended to check the power of the President in committing the United States to an armed conflict without the consent of Congress. The resolution was adopted in the form of a United States Congress joint resolution; this provides that the President can send U.S. armed forces into action abroad only by authorization of Congress or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces."

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto.

Copied from Wikipedia

Technically its the war powers act which isn't part of the constition, I was going with the same line the libtards use when talking about Bush.

This is the part that confuses me!

President can send U.S. armed forces into action abroad only by authorization of Congress or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces

Were we attacked by Libya? If not why did we send armed forces in and drop bombs on them?

• 2 weeks later...

Just pray Chris Christie jumps in.

He is the only straight talking one out there who does not hide from a question and answers in a very direct manner.

He also worked WITH democrats to solve issues in NJ and is stopping the spending madness there.

We need him to do the same for the whole nation. Get everyone to work together to fix the issues NOW and stop the BULLSHIT.

Plus he is funny as fuck when he puts people in there place, just check him out on you tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Gooner
spelling mistake