Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

here is my 2003 SV650S, sorry if its a shitty pic, its from my phone ill take better tomorrow but iv only changed a few things..

fender eliminator

Delkevic exhaust

flush mount front blinkers

intergrated blinkers in tailight

i really want to get lower fairings for it. But thats later mods.

25189_392457589544_502334544_383614.jpg

picture.php?albumid=1018&pictureid=11092&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1018&pictureid=11093&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1018&pictureid=11094&thumb=1 Ok, here's mine, 2007 Bandit 1250S. Mods include: lower bodywork, taller smoked 'screen, rear hugger, K&N, Scorpion slipon, Gsxr forks, wheels, and brakes. I need a power commander; one of these days.

The Vance & Hines ShortShot pipes (with the optional quite baffles) sound amazing and with the Joker Machine A/C my knee doesn't hit the darn ham can anymore. Lots of research and I am really happy with the outcome both visually and performance wise.

Installed a few new items so thought I would post an updated pic....

P5212130.jpg

love that iron. very nice. trying to get the wife to get her endorsement. because she likes it also. she said it was badass when i showed the the iron at 1 of the dealers in the area.

• 1 month later...