The rioting in England, a foreshadow of what's to come here?

Casper

45 minutes ago, redkow97 said:

The cities are going to be in trouble. The suburbs will remain insulated. 

and if shit does come into the suburbs, we’ll see how many ‘Ken commandos’ can actually shoot. There are a lot of firearms in wealthy neighborhoods...  my ex-wife’s neighbor has a PALLET of .223 in his basement. I miss Joe. He was good people. 

my current neighborhood is still somewhat of an unknown. Tom next door is a super nice guy, and seems to have a good tool set. We have borrowed things from each other that suggest a degree of self-sufficiency. Not sure if he has firearms in the house. 

what concerns me a bit is the number of scorned ex-wives on my street. My fiancé was one of them. She has 2-3 friends whose divorces are still pending. I am nice enough to clean the carb on their mower, use the chain saw to take down small trees for them, and generally keep them from paying for shit their ex-husbands should have been taking care of ...but i can’t be protecting multiple houses from a mob. 

Have all those women come to you 😉