Paracord Bracelets

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I've been making paracord bracelets for a while now. I have got them to a level I fell good about, and want to start selling them. I'am charging $8 plus shipping. (USPS $5 flat rate I figure). I currently have black, tan, pink, blue, and white cord, with red, orange, ACU camo, coyote brown cord arriving tomorrow. I can do a couple different weaves. Best way to get the correct size is to measure with some string or rope to your desired size. I use plastic buckles. I've also made watch bands and key chains. Here are some pictures of some of the color combos I've done. ( I suck at pictures as you can tell)

1tan-black2.jpg

2tan-black1.jpg

3od-black2.jpg

4blue-black2.jpg

5black-whiteweave1.jpg

6black-whitebwcore2.jpg

7black-tan2.jpg

8black-od2.jpg

9black-blue-pinkweave1.jpg

10black-blue2.jpg

11black-blue1.jpg

12black-black1.jpg

13blacktwcore1.jpg

14tan-white3.jpg

15black-tan3.jpg

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

They make great motorcycle keychains.

Looks Good Parks!

I always wanted to make one around a small piece of dowel rod and keep on my keychain. Makes a great fist pack I bet.

I'll see if I can make something up. You thinking like a 4-5" piece of dowel?

Yup. For on a keychain. Tight a weave as you can so the dowel doesnt show in red and blue. (USMC)

When you get it done tells what I owe you.

Should do them scarlet and grey and sell them on game day..you could make a mint

my parents have a buckeye tree in their yard if you're serious about this.

A buckeye on the end of it might be kinda cool.

The tree is badly frost cracked and will likely be taken down in the next year or two, so let me know.

i see people on mall ninja forums weave in little steel/titanium/aluminum/any "mall ninja approved" material trinkets and things into the ends of those. for example, steel/titanium skulls, or even tritium capsules, maybe even a 9mm/.40/.45 cartidge (dormant lol). get crazy, and post them up on gun/knife forums... you wouldn't believe how fast the guys snap them up.

That's the original purpose behind them, that you can undo them and use the cord if needed. Isn't there like 10-12 feet of cord in one bracelet? A lot of military guys wear these things...although the Air Force just sent out an e-mail saying they're not approved to wear in uniform :(