WTS Walther P22 - brand new

Steve Butters

no problem. Glad you asked the initial question which made me start searching for info. Now I would put a lower value on an older model over a new one. I didn't know about the differences when i first started searching for a P22.

I may check them out. Will drive a little if I have to, that is a good deal. Thanks. The Black 3.4" is what I preferred. I don't want to longer barreled one.

i dont like the longer barrel....it looks chincey and i heard it messed with the slide and theyre more prone to crack.....if i wanted a target gun, vances has ruger mk iii's on sale for $250

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldnt be more wrong. A 22 does massive internal damage in any part of the body because it does not go thru it bounces around and you bleed to death internally. I've seen the the studies on it plus have taken 2 vics in on the squad that had been shot with a 22 and they had to be xrayed to find the bullet frags because they were no where near the entry wound. In one of them he was shot in the right thigh and the bullet was in his heart. Will it knock someone down with impact like a 45 well no but a double tap to the chest will most likely kill a perp and if it doesnt the surgery to remove the frags and repair damage will. I carry my P22 almost all summer and have no concerns about it at all I rarely carry the 40 untill winter clothes get worn.

I see your point I've seen ballistic and numerous reports if I have to pull the trigger I won't them stopped in their tracks. Cops have hit stoned our guys with mags of 9 and 40 and they keep coming. I won't to stop them in their tracks and a 22 isn't the tool for the job it may do it over time, but hell I could be dead before the bad guy. You carry what you want but 380 is the smallest round I carry for self defense. I want immediate internal damage not the bullet to kill them days later. Is suggest you aim for the eyes or skull with that 22 if you want to drop them immediately.