Cadre Cycle- Blue ash, Ohio

Jamez

Got 2 tires mounted and balanced at Cadre Cycle in Blue Ash Ohio.

11121 Deerfield Road, cincinnati

The shop is very small and not much to look at but they have been working diligently and quietly bikes for years. The owners name is Enzo and he's a super layed back nice guy. He informed me that the will work on anything really, just specialize in Norton, Triumph, Ducati, BMWs.

They were very fast, very knowledgeable, and super nice. They mounted/balanced my new tires, cleaned/adjusted/lubed my chain and cleaned the whole bike when they were done.

I was impressed with their speed and willingness to go out of their way for me and I know where ill be going from now on.

For what its worth I strongly recommend them.

They can't give a deal to everyone but it'd be great if you mentioned that James from BMW told you to come.:bow:

*had to edit, I forgot to mention...for those that read that post yes they have sweet tread :)

Edited by Jamez

• 5 years later...

Digging up this old thread to second the recommendation for Cadre Cycle. Super nice guys to deal with to start which always helps.

I had my Tenere in to do a throttle body sync a month ago. Never asked for an estimate, just made an appt and brought it in. Now, this isn't too tough on the ST if you have the right tools but I was expecting at least $85-100. When I picked it up I asked what the damage was and they said $23. I was shocked and asked if he was sure that was right and he replied that they are an honest shop and only charge for the time it took to do the work. Nice!

Today I stopped in (I live down the street) and asked about getting tires put on and doing a brake flush. The tires I wanted I had checked around online and they asked for about $10 more than the average price online which I thought was great. So many dealers/shops do a big markup on tires.

Second, they estimated $60 for the brake flush assuming they didn't run into any surprises. This is on a bike with ABS and linked brakes so it's not the normal flush process. Again I was surprised, I really thought it would be more though I can't say I have ever had a bike with this setup that I took to a shop to do this so maybe my expectations were off. Hell, some shops have a $85 minimum.

Either way, I'm pretty happy though reserve the right to change my opinion once the work is actually done but based on their reputation with fellow riders and the work they did for me before, I don't expect my opinion to change.