American nightmare factory

jweston

At the risk of sounding like the resident a-hole that every forum has, an actual "hi, my name is..." introduction might have won over a few more people before you started 2 threads and made a total of 4 posts to pimp your event.

The event might be the best thing in the world, but the appearance of showing up with an agenda (and not really giving a shit about OhioRiders.net) won't sit well with some people.

At the risk of sounding like the resident a-hole that every forum has, an actual "hi, my name is..." introduction might have won over a few more people before you started 2 threads and made a total of 4 posts to pimp your event.

The event might be the best thing in the world, but the appearance of showing up with an agenda (and not really giving a shit about OhioRiders.net) won't sit well with some people.

Kinda my feelings also.

Thanks everyone for posting on this thread. ..and those of you who mentioned my lack of additional personal info, yeah youre right. Im an asshole in that regard. It was easier to find a way to post and harder to find a way to add personal content!!!

im working on it!!!

Hi... my name is " I fucked up posting info on ohioriders" My intention was to let you all know whats going on, so you could come and show off your hard work with others like yourselves.

I fucked up the posting... and.. well you can see the error of my ways.

By the way, names Joel. All my brothers are on here and I took my time getting on, and had quite some trouble...

Ive been around before, I just never got on the forum... now I have and pretty much blundered my way into the room!!! ...and yes I'll be sticking around!! (If im welcome after this!!)

You're only welcome to stay if you are able to do 1.85$ on 270 then stand on the pegs with your legs gripping the tank and flap your arms like some kind of injured chicken!;)