WTB Sport bike, or Sport tourer... Or a naked bike?

accel_is_my_drug

My deal on the last two bikes I was looking at fell through. I'm back to square one and looking again. I don't think I acted fast enough....

I am replacing my 1997 VFR750, which was nearly perfect, but I am hoping for something with a bit more power, and perhaps a little more sporty handling.

I wouldn't mind sticking on a Honda, they have always been good to me, but I am open to nearly anything else.

I would like to have:

Cost around $4500, +/- $500.

Fuel Injection preferred

lower miles the better.

Any ideas? Help!

Since you already found your vfr nearly perfect, why not just stick with that but get one of the newer generation ones. here's one in your price range: http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/2486801501.html

2004 vfr, ~19k miles, probably could be haggled down to 4500.

eh better deals can be had. I got my 05 with a bunch of mods and 3k miles for only a few hundred bucks more

HAHA PRICE? Condition?

Never down, 2nd owner, I bought with less than 400 miles, 2 bros. slip ons, frame & axle sliders, air pump removed, flush mount blinkers up front, gear indicator with TRE, and rear fender eliminator $5K...1216 miles.

Like an idiot I borrowed money against it for last Christmas, so the title will take a few days to get.