Got guns for sale?

8mmDale

I've been getting more and more consignment guns for sale every day, which means more and more of my regulars are coming in more often to look and in turn telling there friends to come and look.

If you've got guns just sitting around, or guns you've been trying to sell a while. bring them into my shop. My consignment fee is $20 dollars when the gun sells. You can pick it up whenever you want (keep in mind a NICS check is required for pickup). The consignment fee gets you a spot on my wall or in my showcase, a photo and advertisement on my website gun section, and if you want it will go into our weekly rotation of Gunbroker ads which I will run, collect money and ship for you.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, give me a call or just come in during regular business hours. The summer void is ending and customers are spending more time in the shop these days. Might as well be looking at your gun!

• 10 years later...