Canon SX20 IS with extras

Hoblick

selling my canon camera.

this is used but in great condition

comes with the 16gb HDSC card

2 sets of really high end rechargable batteries, and a battery charger

(batteries and charger cost me about $100 alone)

comes with a carrying case as well.

the HD video on this thing is amazing! and the picture quality is outstanding as well. zoom is incredible. if you want to see some samples of the ideo quality i can put a link from youtube of a video i shot, but it doesnt do it justice since youtube compresses the quality.

i see they go for about $300 on ebay and its almost $500 new.

so im gonna list it here for $300 since i have all the extras with it.

here are the specs from Canon

Discover the HD Difference

With the classically stylish PowerShot SX20 IS, you can produce magnificent HD movies and dazzling photos. Loaded with features, it's got a high-powered 20x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer, 12.1 Megapixels, a big 2.5-inch Vari-Angle LCD, Blink Detection and more.

Wide-angle superzoom

A 20x wide-angle (28mm) optical zoom provides outstanding telephoto reach for stills and movies alike; plus, with Ultrasonic Motor (USM) and Voice Coil Motor (VCM), zooming and focus are fast, accurate and near-silent. Canon's optical IS technology works across the zoom range, to counteract the blur caused by camera shake.

12.1 Megapixels

A 12.1 Megapixel sensor captures the detail you need to make stunning, large-scale prints, or creatively crop images to perfection.

2.5" vari-angle LCD

A 2.5" vari-angle PureColor VA provides a comfortable way to shoot from almost any position. Quick-Bright and Night Display functions enhance screen visibility in bright or low light.

Smart Auto and Shooting Modes

Smart Auto mode analyses subject brightness, contrast, distance, hue and movement. Intelligent Scene Detection Technology then selects the scene type from 22 variables, applying the best settings for optimum output. 24 dedicated shooting modes include full Manual for complete control.

DIGIC 4 processing

Canon's DIGIC 4 processor drives exceptional processing speeds, responsive operation, superb image quality and colour reproduction. Advanced Noise Reduction ensures richly detailed, clean images, even at high ISO speeds.

Anti-blur

The PowerShot SX20 IS combats blur with Motion Detection Technology. Several advanced methods determine camera and subject movement, ISO settings are then adjusted for optimum results. Blur is also combated by Servo AF/AE, which retains focus on moving subjects while continuously adjusting exposure.

Face Detection Technology

For perfect portraits, the PowerShot SX20 IS features Canon Face Detection Technology. Face Select & Track lets you select a particular face as the main subject, while FaceSelf-Timer makes group photos easy taking a shot after an extra face enters the frame.

i-Contrast

In shooting or playback, enhanced i-Contrast optimises dynamic range according to the scene- retaining detail in shadows and preventing overexposure of highlights. The result is natural images with the best possible contrast.

HD movies and HDMI output

Shoot HD movies (720p, 30fps) with CD quality stereo sound ready for sharing on any HDTV via an HDMI connection.

Speedlite compatible

For extended shooting options and creative lighting, the PowerShot SX20 IS is compatible with many models in Canon's EX Speedlite flash range.

Major Features:

•20x wide-angle (28mm) zoom lens with IS

•12.1 MP CCD

•2.5" vari-angle PureColor VA LCD

•Smart Auto mode with Scene Detection Technology

•DIGIC 4

•Motion Detection

•Face Detection

•Enhanced i-Contrast

•HD movies (720p) with HDMI output

•Hot shoe for external flash

This Product Includes: