Helmet Karma - RIP

ReconRat

It's the same thing. If you don't want to eat in a smoking establishment' date=' then patronize one that is a smoke-free establishment. The gov't can stay out of it and the market can dictate. If there are more smokers than non-smokers, you can eat in the comfort of your own living room. :dunno:[/quote']

Democracy > Capitalism. The people have spoken. :D

Rip to the rider.

I believe in freedom and I enjoy having the freedom to make my own choices right or wrong. If you let the govt make laws that take away any of our freedom you open up a door for them to take all of our freedom... say what you wish because for now you can!

You could if two things were present..

1. Absence of gov't involvement.

2. The market demanded such.

True, though of the two the former is more likely to happen, and not llikey to happen anytime soon. The latter would require one of the companies to break from the pack and offer the aforementioned options, thereby creating a divison within the market. Though I am sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, and we all know that we will continue to take it in the ass from the insurance companies and Uncle Sam for the forseable future. Perhaps we should be more concerned with protecting our backside and not our melons?:wtf: