random lines from movies and tv shows...

magley64

Here's to all that gorgeous snatch in F-L-A. Yeah!

- I got my eye on the three of you. You pull one thing, you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. I have any trouble here, I'll suspend ya.

- I'm listening to the fucking song!

You take the van, I'll keep the dog.

- Well, maybe Braden's a faggot, you ever think of that?

- No way, he got a big cock, like horse.

Hey Hanrahan! Hanrahan! Hanrahan - Suzanne sucks pussy! Hey Hanrahan she's a dyke! I know, I know! She's a lesbian, a lesbian, a lesbian!

Somebody's gonna kill you, ya dumb son of a bitch, but it's not gonna be me.

- You know, your son looks like a fag to me.

- I beg your pardon?

- You better get re-married again, or he's gonna have someone's cock in his mouth before you can say Jack Robinson.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Ahhh...my favorite movie.

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

Step right up and shoot the pasties off the nipples of a ten foot bull dyke! Win a cotton candy goat!

Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?

As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.

When you've got to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

He's got no balls Cotton!

Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.

Edited by Bellboy1

^Gotta love tuco...... lol I say that every once in a while when playing black ops when I get put in second chance and wind up killn em with the pistol. drives my son nuts...... LOL

one other isnt so much a line as a action.... when hes tracking eastwood, sniffs the cigar then take a bite out of it. haahaha

The funny thing is that on the outside I was an honest man. Straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to become a crook

We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young.

Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if he were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his ars!

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Veronica Loughran: Something like... 36.

Dante Hicks: What? Something like 36?

Veronica Loughran: Lower your voice.

Dante Hicks: Wait, what is that anyway, something like 36? Does that INCLUDE me?

Veronica Loughran: Ummm... 37.

Dante Hicks: I'm 37?

Edited by jerben