Break Up Tips

tyler524

1). That link needs a NSFW tag

2). I don't remember signing away my rights to my image for commercial purposes.

OH! Good call...I will get on that lol.

You're just too hot...I had to share you with the world so everyone could be even more jealous of you than they already are.

Your going to start a mens equal rights riot here...if you keep that shit up. And btw....way to turn this thread into NSFW. :p

Nah.

I just hold my own ground and have a lot of worldly knowledge to share. :D

You went there first lol. I just had pics to back mine up.

Speaking of break up tips, and what nots. You...and sapphy? :sex:

I don't think she plays for that team. O well. That just leaves more time for the lucky guy or gal who does want to try and wow me.

I don't think she plays for that team. O well. That just leaves more time for the lucky guy or gal who does want to try and wow me.

I doubt I could keep up with you even if I did! I'm so used to sitting on my big butt because no one ever wants to go do stuff with me that it's hard to get motivated. We could go riding once my bike is fixed though!

p.s. I secretly think NR wants me.

p.p.s. Just to keep on topic, I hope tyler524 is doing ok and it's going well.

I doubt I could keep up with you even if I did! I'm so used to sitting on my big butt because no one ever wants to go do stuff with me that it's hard to get motivated. We could go riding once my bike is fixed though!

p.s. I secretly think NR wants me.

p.p.s. Just to keep on topic, I hope tyler524 is doing ok and it's going well.

What do you mean by no one ever wants go and do stuff with you? I'm sure the local hobo's...could use a beer. Just sayin.

Sayyyyyyyy wut?

telephone+number+genitals+fine+howdy-do+cat.jpg

Badass= because you live it up and do what you want, and ask questions later.

this. I'll do what I want and still get laid til she can no longer handle the fact I'm not going to change every damn thing in my life for her just because shes immature and needy

What do you mean by no one ever wants go and do stuff with you? I'm sure the local hobo's...could use a beer. Just sayin.

Sayyyyyyyy wut?

The stuff I like to do usually has to be free or close to free. Local hobo's can give me a damn beer!

Lol! Well, I've always liked 'em young.

It's ok. There are leashes (NSFW!) for men to remind them of the dogs they are. ;) No hard feelings lol.

and all women (especially the single ones) are needy nut jobs with way too high of expectations. Look at me, I can generalize too :D

this. I'll do what I want and still get laid til she can no longer handle the fact I'm not going to change every damn thing in my life for her just because shes immature and needy

Then I hope she respects you the same way and goes out livin it up and having bi-weekly gang bangs. Why bother with a girlfriend if you find someone like that. Everyone has to make sacrifices, but why do people think the fun needs to end once you're in a relationship? Have fun out there as a team.

Then I hope she respects you the same way and goes out livin it up and having bi-weekly gang bangs. Why bother with a girlfriend if you find someone like that. Everyone has to make sacrifices, but why do people think the fun needs to end once you're in a relationship? Have fun out there as a team.

Brian was talking about "maybe" getting some on the side...and you just jump straight to gang bangs? Christ...

she can have all the fun she wants but doesn't. All she does is dwell on the past and negative things and forgets all the good things that I do for her. Going into dating her I laid it out plain and simple, there are certain things and traditions I have that will not be changed or disregarded. I'm my own person and I intend to keep it that way. I'm tired of her trying to change when she is the one that needs to grow the fuck up and realize that shes the problem. I've been doing my best to deal with it but I lack patience for bullshit. Shes getting to the point where she doesn't deserve someone as awesome as me

Brian was talking about "maybe" getting some on the side...and you just jump straight to gang bangs? Christ...

i actually meant still getting some from the gf. So long as I'm IN a relationship I don't need stuff on the side. If I wanted it on the side I'd just be single

she can have all the fun she wants but doesn't. All she does is dwell on the past and negative things and forgets all the good things that I do for her. Going into dating her I laid it out plain and simple, there are certain things and traditions I have that will not be changed or disregarded. I'm my own person and I intend to keep it that way. I'm tired of her trying to change when she is the one that needs to grow the fuck up and realize that shes the problem. I've been doing my best to deal with it but I lack patience for bullshit. Shes getting to the point where she doesn't deserve someone as awesome as me

i actually meant still getting some from the gf. So long as I'm IN a relationship I don't need stuff on the side. If I wanted it on the side I'd just be single

I thought it was a hypothetical relationship. Didn't know you were actually referring to a current gf.

Sounds like she's more trouble than she's worth. Is the new chick, the one with the kids? Why not kick her to the curb if she's such a pain man?

Sounds like she's more trouble than she's worth. Is the new chick, the one with the kids? Why not kick her to the curb if she's such a pain man?

yup the new one. This is all a pretty new development otherwise she can be really awesome so I was trying to get it to work but I just don't know if thats gonna be possible