Hello!!!

PrincessPratt

You gotta keep your bloodline going. Have children Pratt!

I'm putting a bun in my wifes oven this year for sure.

Well I decided to choose my career/education instead of a family (for now). IF the right man came around (meaning he's help with childrearing JUST as much as me) then I may consider ONE rugrat. Everytime I think about it though I also think about all the toys I could have instead of children!!!

And Whitey is right. I can send Rae Lyn & little Nick HOME after they tear up my house, pee on my big huge beautiful bed, etc. etc. lol. Love kids but maybe not for me.

Geez I sure am long winded. Betcha guys wish I didn't start posting!!! :postwhore:

:thefinger::stfu:................:D

I was just bored at work and saw her b-day was posted at the bottom of the home page. I then checked her profile and saw it was someone who joined back in March of 2007 and never posted. I also noticed she had a webpage posted so I thought, "Lets go see who this is." I then saw her picture and thought it would be amusing to post her picture wishing her a happy b-day. Plus I wandered if she'd see it and start posting. Looks like it worked.

Bored....just boredom was all it was.

IDK about you, but she seems really cool.:cool::cheers:

:thefinger::stfu:................:D

I was just bored at work and saw her b-day was posted at the bottom of the home page. I then checked her profile and saw it was someone who joined back in March of 2007 and never posted. I also noticed she had a webpage posted so I thought, "Lets go see who this is." I then saw her picture and thought it would be amusing to post her picture wishing her a happy b-day. Plus I wandered if she'd see it and start posting. Looks like it worked.

Bored....just boredom was all it was.

IDK about you, but she seems really cool.:cool::cheers:

Its cool I have more than my fair share of "downtime" at work :p

• 5 years later...