What?!?!? No new Gap in 2010 thread yet???

Earache

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so seth moody spook in one room, me, ross, john, in one room, gregg,elliot, garrett, (kristen) in one room an eric an his group in 4th room? coshocton boys plan on heading down on thursday night at 11pm, crashing at spooks in cinci for a couple hrs then getting to the gap at like noon friday, i have all the rooms resevered for friday-tuesday (check out at 11am) if rest of you dont wanna do friday let me know so i can cancel those rooms for friday.

These are the groups that have put themselves on the calendar. The only one that could be a problem would be the WildRide group. A bunch of cruisers can fuck up the place.

Asheville Bikefest

TheWildRide.net at the Dragon

LouisvilleSportbikes.com

South Eastern Virginia Mustang Club (SEVMC) coming to the Dragon

I am making plans to be down there when you guys are and I hope to be able to ride with you all Saturday and Sunday. I will be staying at Phillips Motel in Robbinsville, NC. With my girlfriend, her sister and brother in-law who are coming up from Wilmington to visit while we are there.

We are planning to start out Thursday night but that might turn into early Friday morning and we are starting to head home Monday morning. I can ride during daylight hours but night time I will be visiting with the family.

I will have an open spot in the trailer if someone wants me to transport a bike, I don’t have room in the vehicle for a passenger though. I will also be able to bring a bike home if something goes wrong if no one has me transport a bike down. I will have stands, gas cans and some tools if needed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...