So what is your preferred ride!

crobo_us

I guess i am trying to figure out if i am a jerk or not? i prefer a ride like i did on Saturday going to the Dynoday event. Mostly long sweeping back roads, state routes like 605 around grove city etc.. Then on Sunday i rode with a group i frequently ride with out near Amanda and south of Lancaster on these twisties and gravel laiden roads. i guess i just enjoy those less for several reasons.... i can sit back and see the sights and relax a little. i hate twisty roads with the threat of gravel that go on for miles....top speed 30 mph!

am i being a jerk?

not at all, I love the back country roads where there is a nice combination of twisties and some nice flat straightaways to open it up once in a while:D

Hate having to constantly watch for and deal with crap in the road, makes the ride not as much fun.

Hey Crobo, I saw your bike at dyno day, but I'm not sure if we met or not. 188 is one of my favs. I used to bust out of CW after work on winchester rd., hit the bypass to 188, blast it all the way to 674 and back into town. fun, quick ride.

yes! isn't that a great ride!!! That's my cure for any problem i might have encounterd during the day! I've been wanting to meetup with some folks from our area that ride a lot. My bike is in the shop it won't start....so i hope they get it done before the spring meet up on saturday! are you going i would like to meet you?

Hey Jagr, 79 out of Newark into Buckeye lake area is awesome! Also Grandville area either to Johnstown or the other way out of Grandville to Newark Heath!!!

Man now i'm jonesin to ride! If you guy's are going to the spring meetup maybe we could all ride out later in the afternoon? If my bike is done!

Hey Jagr, 79 out of Newark into Buckeye lake area is awesome! Also Grandville area either to Johnstown or the other way out of Grandville to Newark Heath!!!

Man now i'm jonesin to ride! If you guy's are going to the spring meetup maybe we could all ride out later in the afternoon? If my bike is done!