1997 Regal Rush xr2 jet boat-Mercury 175 hp engine

andy9743

1997 Regal Rush xr2 jet boat-Mercury 175 hp engine

Selling my jet boat. 175 hp mercury block (same block mercury has used in outboards from roughly 88-99), crazy acceleration and top speeds in the 60’s…it’s a 4 person jetski with enough power to pull a tuber or a skier with ease approx. 15 feet long. It is in excellent shape cosmetically. The hull flawless with no gouges or scratches; the gel coat is in great shape. Interior of the boat is perfect. Upholstery is in great shape no cuts, seam splitting or fading at all. It has lights front and rear along with a brand new bimini top (installed but never used) a mooring cover (used once) and an excellent shape storage/transport cover. Trailer is also in like new shape and is galvanized. I went through the bearings last year.

The boat currently has the engine out of it. It wasn’t running right at the end of last year on the last trip to the lake. I took the boat to a mechanic and he diagnosed it as needing the #6 piston replaced, the cylinder resleeved and the crank turned. I don’t want to put the time or money into the repairs so I’m selling as is. I paid $5,000 in july last year for the boat. The jet pump, impellor are in excellent shape. The engine was removed with the intention of reinstalling, all parts are there would make a great project for someone that knows what they are doing.

The only trade I would be interested in would be a bowrider plus some cash on my end (17-20 ft), or possibly a jetski. Contact me through call/test at 419-389-20 eight five or Andrew.schlagheck@calphalon.com

i can possibly help with delivery etc. we can work that out after auction end.

5xrdz4.jpg

w5wzl.jpg

2jb8809.jpg