Need 97 cbr900rr engine

wnaplay

We have a 1999 CBR900RR that has been laid down & needs quite a bit of cosmetic repair. The engine is in good shape. At this piont I believe the gentleman who owns the bike would like to "part it out". I have left him a message to find out what he would like to do for sure. Give me a call anytime with questions you may have.

The best way to get a hold of me for more info is to call 614.571.7399

He's steadfast at $450.00 for the complete motor & mounted components. He is still checking for the paper work for the motor. Sorry I couldn't get it any cheaper for you. Let me know what you would like to do one way or the other.

J

[/quote:2e3fa]

How many miles are on the motor ?

• 4 weeks later...

I am getting closer to getting the title. Supposedly next week. I met with the guy whos name the title was in we filled out the paperwork to get everything switched over. Good thing he was an extremely nice guy and everything went smoothly. I thought for sure it was going to be a long drawn out process, and possibly never get resolved. Now I have to save up and decide what I am going to do with the 2 bikes as far as which one to put together. Actually I think the guy that I met with yesterday will be signing up on here soon.

Glad to hear things are going well. Never fear, If I thought he was a super shady guy I wouldn't have hooked you up with him. I also heard you got an amazing deal out of it after all, congratulations. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you out with