Suicide at the powder room in powell

attentiongetter92

It's happened 3 times at New Albany, my friend who's a CPD officer was at the range and saw the woman off herself last time.

Some ranges are beginning to only allow rentals if you already have a gun (to prevent people renting one and offing themselves), but it sounds like it wouldn't have worked if this guy bought one and then did it at the range. It must be some strange need for attention to do it where people will see/find you, otherwise if you bought one why not just go out to your car or sit on your couch?

It must be some strange need for attention to do it where people will see/find you, otherwise if you bought one why not just go out to your car or sit on your couch?

that is what happened one time at new albany.

lady bought gun, went outside and sat in her car.

Ill be honest, this is one of the biggest reasons I don't shoot publically, only on my or friends private land, or private gun clubs.

My theory is it is only time until we read about some nutso not only killing themselves but taking a line of shooters with them. Sad story but keeps happening.

Ill be honest, this is one of the biggest reasons I don't shoot publically, only on my or friends private land, or private gun clubs.

My theory is it is only time until we read about some nutso not only killing themselves but taking a line of shooters with them. Sad story but keeps happening.

So what your saying is ordn shooters can come shoot on your property? :D

I don't get the reason behind situations like this. When im stressed and having a bad day I usually do go to a private range im a member of, but never to shoot myself. I usually send a hundred rounds down range and feel less stressed, my mood is better, and im instanly forgettig about my day.

I'm sorry, call me an asshole if you want but people who are intent on committing suicide by way of a gun should all be gathered up and thrown onto an island where people could pay good money to hunt them

• Upvote 2

There was a movie along those lines I believe.

it was based off a book too. What either were called I can't remember but I know I had to read the damn book.

The difference is I have no issue saying that it should be reality

There was a movie along those lines I believe.

The GAME.

It had Ice-T as a homeless guy these rich folks give jobs too out in the wilderness then wake them up the first morning and tell them they have 10 minutes to run away and then they will hunt them. Fucked up movie but really good.

The GAME.

It had Ice-T as a homeless guy these rich folks give jobs too out in the wilderness then wake them up the first morning and tell them they have 10 minutes to run away and then they will hunt them. Fucked up movie but really good.

I thought "the game" was about a birthday present?

I think you are thinking "Surviving the Game"

dub is right

but I'm talking about a different one. Well at least the book was some old rich guy who loved hunting big game but no longer got the thrill so he wanted to hunt a human. I dunno how it ended or the rest went

dub is right

but I'm talking about a different one. Well at least the book was some old rich guy who loved hunting big game but no longer got the thrill so he wanted to hunt a human. I dunno how it ended or the rest went

Surviving the game?

dub is right

Death Watch.

I read that in middle-school I think. It's about some kind of desert guide who is hired by a rich dude, and then they knock him out and take all his supplies.

He gets a few hours head-start, and the hunter picked him explicitly because he was skilled at surviving, etc. More of a challenge.

Never read the end, but I remember the guy eating bird eggs basically raw, and drinking the radiator water from some abandoned car or something...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathwatch_%28novel%29

Death Watch.

I read that in middle-school I think. It's about some kind of desert guide who is hired by a rich dude, and then they knock him out and take all his supplies.

He gets a few hours head-start, and the hunter picked him explicitly because he was skilled at surviving, etc. More of a challenge.

Never read the end, but I remember the guy eating bird eggs basically raw, and drinking the radiator water from some abandoned car or something...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathwatch_%28novel%29

that has to be it then, it had to have been middle school or early high school and knowing Brecksville I'm sure they didnt change curriculum much from you to me lol