Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary - June 18th, 2011 - Vote

CbrGirl

What to do???  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What to do???

• Digital Picture Run with cook out at the end
    • A large group ride somewhere
    • Unofficial after party somewhere

After looking at the thread here are the three ideas that have been batted around the most.

Digital Picture Run with cook out at the end

A large group ride

Unofficial after party somewhere

So I need everyone who is planning on coming to vote because I need to get working on this.

Only one choice? I think the after party should happen (I may not attend though) but be more informal, byob, very little planning beyond finding a place and tossing some firewood into a pile and burning it.

why can we no haz unofficial afterparty after the cookout?

That could happen but I will need more people to help with planning.

cmh has already offered.

That could happen but I will need more people to help with planning.

cmh has already offered.

Toss my hat in there. I have booze that needs drinkin', the bar's getting a little too full. I've been hitting the duty-free/buying liquor internationally a little too much, I'm such a lush. ;) My only request is that everyone leave the mezcal worm for Yota, he has rightly called dibs.

I kinda leaning towards the group ride and a cookout.... or just the cookout with a huge photo... maybe an after party somewhere...

I think we need a break from the digit photo hunt..... but that just my .02

I missed out on the photo hunt back in '09. The after party at Jeff's was awesome. Group rides are great and all, but we can do those throughout the season. This is a special day, and the hilarious pictures that come about from the hunt make it even more memorable. I think we should stick to doing the photo hunt. The added feature of competition makes it even more entertaining.

If we end up at a public park, we'll only need to bring drinks, charcoal and the various meats needed for a barbecue.

It's a good combo: group ride and an (un)official after party somewhere

Or even the digital photo hunt that ends at the after party?

Just spitballin here.

Toss my hat in there. I have booze that needs drinkin', the bar's getting a little too full. I've been hitting the duty-free/buying liquor internationally a little too much, I'm such a lush. ;) My only request is that everyone leave the mezcal worm for Yota, he has rightly called dibs.

Oooooo I want your sambuca:D

Stop thinking and just read the dates :)

Probably my fault, I think I may have sent something out stating that we would not be doing a ride because of the clinic. I had my dates mixed up.

Sorry for the thread hijack!

How about this........we did it on rideohio, and it made a great pic..

Meet up at the shovel (Big Muskie) on RT78, and take a group picture in the bucket, then go wherever, and have a cookout......just a thought